October 30, 2014

Battlestar Galactica panel at Sci Fi's digital press tour, part one - VIDEO

by Keith McDuffee, posted Jun 27th 2007 9:02AM
battlestar galactica panel
OK folks, I'm a bit jetlaggy and all out of sorts, but this is the best I could pull together for you until I'm back on my game later today. As you know, I'm out in Vancouver at a "digital press tour" thrown by Sci Fi for several of its hits shows, including, of course, Battlestar Galactica. As part of the tour, we were all given DVDs of the interview panels we did for each of the shows (Eureka, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica).

I'd like to thank the folks of Sci Fi and of course the guys from Battlestar who took the time to come sit with us for an hour.

Part one of the panel is after the jump. I'll have the second part ready later today. Enjoy!

Rob

I had no idea Jamie had such an accent.

Crazy

June 27 2007 at 3:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam

If Grace Park overheard me saying how much I wanted to meet her, I wonder if she'd savor that memory too.

June 27 2007 at 3:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bsgfan2003

Fun interview!

June 27 2007 at 3:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jen

Keith, I am so jealous that you are there! I hope you are having an amazing time.

I'm glad Jamie Bamber perked up-- when they introduced him, he looked less than happy to be there!

June 27 2007 at 12:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Paul

Great interview. I was fun listening to the experiences they had with meeting other actors. I have to ask what is up with the huge mics? You would think they would have used the small clip on mics.

June 27 2007 at 11:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MagerValp

Yow, someone forgot to check the deinterlace check box... :)

June 27 2007 at 11:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
matriculated

I love their stories about their celebrity run-ins - who happen to be rabid fans of BSG.

Jamie Bamber pretty much confirms that Larry Wachowski is undergoing a sex change... Woah!

June 27 2007 at 10:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Egan Foote

I love this show... almost as much as "The Nine"

Egan, out.