October 24, 2014

Nancy Grace -- married and pregnant... God help us all

by Richard Keller, posted Jun 27th 2007 10:01AM

Nancy Grace is married and pregnant with twinsNancy Grace, the CNN, ahem, anchor who ruthlessly interrogates guests on her show and spends days reporting on the same story (usually involving a celebrity), has just made news herself. According to an article in the New York Post Grace secretly married back in April and is now pregnant.

Nancy married David Linch, an investment banker from Atlanta. Linch and Grace have known each other since they attended college back in the 1970's. According to Nancy the wedding was a spur of the moment thing which was attended by family.

Now the pregnancy. Grace is due to give birth in January to a set of twins. She hadn't formally told her bosses at CNN that she was pregnant; she waited until her Tuesday night show to let them know. I'm sure they were thrilled to hear about it! Well, even though I feel using the word 'journalist' to describe her would be blasphemy, I say congratulations to Grace and Linch on their nuptials and the upcoming birth of their children.

Eliza

Hi Nancy, David and babies,

Congrat's on your marriage and babies. The sooner the better once you get started. I'm glad you don't let any of the negative comments bother you, at least I sure hope they don't. The way I see it if they (ill speakers) take time and energy to say something negative about you, YOU KNOW YOU'RE PRETTY IMPORTANT!
P.S. You were the subject of my term paper. I wish I had known this great news so that I would have included it. Be safe and take care.

September 12 2007 at 9:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lise

Hi Friend, love your show. Congratulations on 2 little miracles!

September 06 2007 at 6:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anita

I like watching Nancy's show and you people saying those mean things about her even wishing her harm are demons yourself, you should grow up and get a life. Good luck Nancy I wish you the very best.

Anita in WV

September 05 2007 at 1:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
karen

Congratulations on your marriage and babies! It's been a long time coming. I love your show and I never miss it. You tell it like it is regardless of what others think. What you do for victims and their families is wonderful. Keep up the good work!!

August 26 2007 at 2:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
helennorton

Baby by man or God??? God always is in the end product! May you have the joy God has in His plan for you and your hubbie!

August 20 2007 at 2:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michele

Congrats Nancy I love your show and wish you all the joy and love that babies bring.

August 13 2007 at 10:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
barb

At present, I prefer Grace to the rest of the media whores. She has calmed down and is actually funny at times. She is also the only one who memorializes our fallen soldiers on her show. Sad, but gives you something to think about.

Double congrats to her, the wedding and the babies.

August 13 2007 at 12:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nancy

Nancy Grace is awesome! Her style is great, she is down to earth and welcome in my home always.
The people that put her down and tried to be funny about making fun of her unborn children are obviously tacky tasteless immature miserable underdeveloped individuals who are really referring to themselves!
Too bad their parents did not raise them better and hopefully they don't have children of their own. I hope these people at least have jobs and are not living off of my tax $'s.
Nancy Grace, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

August 09 2007 at 5:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michelle from Madison

dcf authorities should be monitoring the staus of this alleged pregnancy because if she really is pregnant, it may only be a damage-control-response to some of her many upcoming lawsuits filed against her including the Duckett estate and the Duke Lacrosse teams to mention only a couple. If truly pregnant, she is only using that as a means of mitigating the upcoming "punishment" that will come against Predator Grace. Nancy should not be allowed to continue to victimize more victims, enough people have lost their life as a direct result of her unprofessional and illegal conduct.

August 09 2007 at 3:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
suzee harris-ortiz

you go nancy i love you keep up all the good you do
and good for you hubby and your new babys you will be a bomb mom and wife
suzee joshua tree ca