by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jun 27th 2007 11:09AM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we'll supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com or call and leave a message at 917-421-9477 (NY) - your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have: Bones, Brothers & Sisters, CSI: Miami, House, Lost, Men In Trees, Nip/Tuck, The 4400, and Weeds. (SPOILERS FOLLOW!)
- Angela and Hodgins hire a private investigator to track down Angela's husband. The investigator will have a hard time finding the name of Angela's husband since the headman who married her is dead, the tribe was wiped by a tsunami two years ago, the survivors left the island and don't want to go back as they think it is cursed and haunted. But not all is lost as Doyley, the investigator, found out that an Australian cargo ship may have been at the island at the time Angela got married and maybe one of the shipmates is her husband or can recall the wedding. [Source: TV Squad]
- According to extremely reliable sources, there is a huge story coming up this season involving half siblings Rebecca and Justin. Coincidentally, I hear producers are well aware that there is palpable chemistry between Emily VanCamp and David Annable. Dave Annable is not leaving Brothers & Sisters. But someone else is. And he's a series regular. [Source: Ausiello]
- Early in the season Horatio will discover a branch of his family tree that he never knew existed. [Source: Ausiello]
- New details are emerging about the four new underlings joining House's crew. Of the two women, one is described as being in her thirties and "mysterious," while the other is in her twenties and a "real go-getter." The dudes, meanwhile, consist of a plastic surgeon in his thirties and a possibly single dad in his early forties. Also, two of the characters will be on for multi-episode arcs, and the other two will stick around as series regulars. [Source: Ausiello]
- I can tell you that producers definitely have made an offer for Harold Perrineau to return in the new season. [Source: Kristin on E!]
- Unaired Season 1 episodes, set to air in the US this Fall, are airing in New Zealand this summer. If you can't wait to know everything that happens in episode 1.18, go read the complete recap.
- They're adding a new thirtysomething female for an extended arc. Little is known about the character except that she's a scientist. [Source: Ausiello]
- Three-time Emmy nominee Oliver Platt and model-actress Lauren Hutton will be featured on Nip/Tuck in the coming season. The pair have signed on for multi-episode guest arcs on the FX series, and both will be playing showbiz types in Los Angeles, the new stomping grounds for plastic surgeons Sean McNamara (Dylan Walsh) and Christian Troy (Julian McMahon). Platt is set to appear in five episodes as a TV producer named Freddy Prune, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The two doctors will serve as consultants on a show Prune produces. Hutton, meanwhile, will play a publicist whose star client has some work done at McNamara/Troy. Hutton will guest in at least three episodes, in her first acting job in several years. [Source: Zap2It]
- Executive producer Ira Behr told me that the first four eps this year show us what life is like for some of the "extracrispies," so we've got a couple more of those coming down the pike. The next three dig heavily into the mythology of the series. He describes episode 8 as a sort of "one-off" palette cleanser. Episodes 9 and 10 bring Richard Tyler back and deal with his whole storyline, and eps 11, 12 and 13 just go into "space madness," leading the show into whole new territory for season five! [Source: Kristin on E!]
- I'm hearing Ms. Nancy Botwin might be getting some artwork done this season...on her body. I'm told there's a twentysomething biker be-yotch hangin' around Agrestic these days, and she shakes things up a bit. [Source: Kristin on E!]