September 22, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jun 27th 2007 6:20PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
  • If you're a fan of watching competitive eating (um, why?), you might understand why one of the "sport's" biggest stars is absolutely crushed to have developed severe jaw arthritis.
  • Isaiah Washington isn't going away like he's supposed to.
  • US Weekly has Paris fatigue... and I've got it too! Apparently it messes with your mind, because in the show I said "USA Weekly" instead of "US Weekly." Oops! I blame Paris!
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also the file directly.

Mike

Tim, if Paris was going to get jaw arthritis from stuffing things in her mouth it would've happened by now...

June 28 2007 at 4:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Danny

Brigitte,
You totally rock! Your my favorite part of this website. I just wish you had longer video blogs. Get well soon!
P.S. where are you from?

June 28 2007 at 2:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Christopher Dack

Well, I hope you've only got that 24-hour PFS that's been going around. Don't worry, it's not as serious as that 24-hour Ebola.

June 27 2007 at 10:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim

Maybe the guy with 'jaw arthritis' could somehow give it to Paris and we wont have to hear her speak ever again. Now that's what i'd call rehabilitation. *yes, i know arthritis isn't a comunicable disease*

June 27 2007 at 10:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Patrick - -

Many thanks for the well-wishes. I'll take 'em!

All my best to you and your family, especially Kaylee! Maybe she can give you some advice on women! ;)

BTW... some of my ancestors came from PA... Lebanon. My great great great grandfather studied at the seminary in Gettysburg and in 1917 (at the age of 100) held the distinction of being the oldest American Lutheran minister ever.

June 27 2007 at 8:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JD

Please!!! Please get another sound editor,, PLEASE!!!

June 27 2007 at 7:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Marcus Gorman

For the second day in a row now, the "direct link" for downloading is the wrong file.

June 27 2007 at 7:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patrick

Helloooo... 53 hotdogs is nothing... I once ate half a plate of my grandma Fabrizi's Lasagna in one effin' sitting! We Italians never heard of Atkins... it's a Carb-apalooza every Sunday in Grams kitchen.

I hope you don't mind but my 5 yearold neice Kaylee is staying with us this week and she wants to do everything I do... so she wanted to comment...

Brig... she says you are pretty and she likes your hair!

You totally own the central Pennsylvania... Juice Box drinking... Oreo Cookie eating... Hello Kitty waring... refuses to draw inside the lines even though she can... 5 yearold's market!

You Rock Brig!
Hope you and Jim both feel better

June 27 2007 at 6:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Brigitte - -

Whatever it is, it's going around. I've been out sick with a summer cold for three days.

I don't THINK you got it from me, but I do know that some people actually believe that computer viruses come from computer dating....

June 27 2007 at 6:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply