October 31, 2014

Subtle Subtitles

by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 6th 2007 1:05PM
Welcome to Subtle Subtitles. For those of you who are uninitiated to the purpose of this feature, we're asking you to come up with your funniest quote or description for what's going on in the screen grab we choose for the week. Winners are announced in the following Friday's contest.

1st place to KMF:
subtle subtitles
2nd place to brainguy731: "...and it comes with two condoms and a key to my truck, complete with pumps and hoses."
3rd place to stigmata: "Don't worry boysss, i replaced the *BURP* champagne with tap water for the cristening. *BURP*. Now, somebody hold the damn truck still..."

This week, a scene from the latest episode of Big Love:

Gordy

Is your hair doing that on purpose?

July 18 2007 at 10:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jmalcolm

Don't distract me. I am comparing a vibrator to my finger to see which one.... What? You don't test them in your ear?

July 13 2007 at 10:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
artypop

Hold on a minute. Someone's trying to reach me on my finger-cellular-iPhone.

July 12 2007 at 2:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Larry West

Why I married you is a big mystery. Why I also married the person I'm talking to is a biga-mystery.

July 11 2007 at 10:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Toby OB

"It's the old bag from 'Titanic'. She says she's got water in her ear canal."

July 07 2007 at 1:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tony

Can you hear me now?

July 07 2007 at 12:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Susan

....Can you hear me now?

July 06 2007 at 11:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Oswald

Uhm honey they say nothing is wrong with the cable... that's how the Sopranos was supposed to end...Yeah, cancel HBO there aint nothing else worth watching...

July 06 2007 at 11:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
high_ankle_sprain

On the phone, cousin Carmela from New Jersey.

"He got what in the ear? Is he going to be okay?"

July 06 2007 at 9:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pete

"Shut up, honey. I'm trying to make a dinner date with wife-to-be #4!"

July 06 2007 at 9:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply