October 1, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jul 9th 2007 5:22PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily: Trying to see things from their point of view....
  • Clay Aiken is that guy you don't want sitting behind you on a plane. And no, not because he sings.
  • Katie Couric got all slappin'-mad over the word "sputum." Eww.
  • Kathy Griffin is on the shortlist for the hosting spot on The View, but only if the price is right.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

A Viewer

Jim defeats Patrick by a score of 6-2!

The crowd roars!

July 10 2007 at 5:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Elliot - -

Oh, it's not that we have no life... it's that we fit this in between everything ELSE we do! Of course, as a father of three elementary school age children, I have no life of my own ANYway, so...

Wind - -

I forgot to compliment you earlier on the "feet of Clay" joke... that was priceless, man!

July 10 2007 at 7:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Curt

neither do we lurkers who pop in once in a while Elliot... but who am I to judge?

July 10 2007 at 2:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
elliot

haha the guys that post here everyday must have no life!

July 10 2007 at 12:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SamMalone

Brigitte you could totally be the cinematographer on the next stoner movie!

July 09 2007 at 11:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Oops! That should have been "...or an ending..."

I should be more detial-oriented.

Oops!

July 09 2007 at 11:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Secret Asian Man - -

Now THAT'S a good post... and a good idea!

...or how about multiple alternate endings to her vlog, as in Wayne's World...

...or and ending within an ending, as in Blazing Saddles...

...the possibilities are endless!

July 09 2007 at 11:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Secret Asian Man

I think Bridget should've showed us her perspective of watching her vlog and comments in retrospect.

Add in a screenshot of her browser playing today's vlog which is showing the actual screenshot resulting in an infinitely repeating image like the scene in Spaceballs.

...Cosmic.

July 09 2007 at 10:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Darin

Brigitte, can I get your show on my iPod from a podcast? You rock girl!!

July 09 2007 at 9:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

I'm just surprised the claymates haven't swarmed in at the mention of their master's name and sissy slapped all who dare mess with Aiken. They are crazy read the comments they left in Jay's blog about him taking claim for saving Jericho.

July 09 2007 at 8:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply