July 28, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jul 10th 2007 5:19PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
  • Mindfreak's Criss Angel is doing damage control about his relationship with Cameron Diaz. Cameron Diaz doesn't need this kind of drama - she just wants to be friends.
  • The Apprentice is coming back? Was there a candy bar campaign I didn't know about?
  • Miss New Jersey received another package of blackmail photos, and won't talk about what's in them except to say they contain nothing illegal.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Jim Murphy

B - -

Naw, that wouldn't work to have everyday be National Don't Step on a Bee Day... it's kinda hard to convince, for example, some Wisconsinite shoveling his snow-covered drive after a blizzard in the dead of winter to celebrate with you.

You'd probably just get a blank stare and a "Huh??"

July 11 2007 at 4:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
B

Shouldn't every day be don't step on a bee day? Last I checked, most bees come equipped with painful stingers, and getting one in your foot really hurts.

July 11 2007 at 3:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Secret Asian Man - -

I think you've just about milked that bee line for all it's worth! You remind me of how I described my trip to the dentist today (7/11).

My dentist seemed rather depressed... he was always looking down in the mouth. I think I can understand why... everyday, it's the same old drill! How boring!

July 11 2007 at 3:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Secret Asian Man

What I wanna know is, how much of an "aphidemic" is this phenomenon of stepping on bees that it warrats a public awareness day?

It "apollenates" me to have such "buzz" over something that shouldn't "bee" an issue. I mean how often do you get to encounter a bee on the ground where it is susceptible to the hazards of stomping feet? Only a mindless "drone" with a "bee-hive" mentality would even support this silly idea.

I'm sorry my "stinging" words aren't coated in "honey." But the reality is, such "bumbling" idea should never have taken "flight."

July 11 2007 at 2:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

pssst... Brigitte... that's your cue to ask for donations!

By the way... July is National Ice Cream Month, so go have another BIG HONKIN' waffle cone!

July 10 2007 at 11:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

Brigitte, "Don't Step on a Bee Day"....what the heck is that? Did Timothy Treadwell (the man killed by a bear) start it?
Chris Angel is basically using Cameron, because he can. Nobody knows what he is thinking (he's the mind freak), but I'm sure he just wanted some tail.
I'm pumped that the "Apprentice" might come back. Now I won't have to worry about withdrawls from not seeing the sexiest man on earth.

p.s. I came across this site while searching for a charity website...kind of weird.

July 10 2007 at 10:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Wind - -

Yeah... I've seen New Jersey from the Route 95 corridor... I think I see what you mean... but the rest of the state HAS to be better-looking than that!

July 10 2007 at 8:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Patrick - -

DO IT!!! ...but make sure you spell "heaps" correctly.

My comment on National Don't Step on a Bee Day can be found on Brigitte's entry on That's Fit.

Chris Angel shoulda just stayed inside the cement block! Now he's in Just Friends Jail!

Brigitte - -

About The Apprentice... didn't you get the email about sending PayDay candy bars for the Donald? ;)

July 10 2007 at 6:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patrick

Yeah... that looked more like Hump a foot day.

Thinking fo you... on this happy day
If you see a Bee... step out of the way

Speaking as a man... if I wrote a message on MY nuts I'd make sure to at least send them to the right place.

Chris Angel arguing with his estranged wife (Mrs. MindFreak) should take my dad's advice on dealing with women... you can either argue or be happy. Seriously... my mom plays this game with my dad every morning called "Guess what mood I'm in today?" He never wins.

I'm over Trump.

I saw one of the captions under the blonde Miss New Jersey's picture... it read... "And I want to Cure Peace and work towards world hunger!"

Jim -- I'm getting us some "Team Brigitte" T-shirts printed up that say...

I commented on TV Suad Daily with Brigitte - Video and all I got was heeps of abusive insults... ...and this T-shirt

July 10 2007 at 5:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Hard to imagine that there is anything out there more shameful than having represented New Jersey in a beauty contest. I mean, have you been to New Jersey?

Trump's casino in Atlantic City must have used up the entire world supply of purple paint and gold glitter at the time it was built. Thanks for sharing your exquisite taste in architecture, Donald.
WE