April 24, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jul 11th 2007 4:42PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Sean Reed

USA today finally mentioned that the premiere of, "The Simpsons" movie was going to be held in Springfield, Vermont... or maybe it was just a paper that was a few days old in the news stand. Anyways, I'm still glad that I get my news scoops from you. :)

July 23 2007 at 7:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

"Bjork, bjork....bjoooooooork."

Now where have I heard that sound before?

Oh, yeah. Now I remember.
WE

July 15 2007 at 11:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bjork

ohhh boo hoo... I don't live in a trailer like you do... I call them as I see them.. if you don't like what I have to say than don't "read" it dingis .. Richard the TURD.. I could do a better job .. I was just in the loo.. there.. I did a better job. If anyone is Jerry Springer trash it must be you. Ohh I am sooo hurt.. I will cry myself to bed now.. oh grow up .. you really think by making thouse childish comments it will HURT my feelings?? GET REAL TARD!! You miss your little yellow bus this morning? Mommy didn't out on your SPECIAL HELMET .. the other kids pick on you today for not changing your diaper?
SHE SUCKS if you can't cope with someone not wiking her wittle boring self.. than go play in traffic!! ohh and take the monotone chihuahua too!!! Either way you look at it.. SHE SUCKS!!!

July 13 2007 at 8:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Brigitte - -

Pay no attention to Bjork, hon. You're doin' great!

July 13 2007 at 12:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Bjork - -

One has to wonder why you are being such a Bjerk! Flaming went out with the 1990's.

Anyone with an I-wanna-be-on-Jerry-Springer mentality can be as ludicrously insulting as you have just been. If you don't find the lovely and talented Brigitte Dale appealing to you at all, why bother logging on? Why don't you just bugger off to the other end of your trailer and hurl some of the beer you've been guzzling? ...or better yet, sleep it off... but when you do, make sure you capture it on video, because I'd like to see this "better job" that you boast that you could do!

July 12 2007 at 11:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bjork

One last thing ..Her voice is sooo dullll and lifeless.. I can't listen to her all the way thru because she has a voice that is sooo uninteresting and just drags.. she has NO CHARACTER in her voice whats so ever!! She sounds like she is just reading a script she memorized ( not that what she says could be interesting in any shape or form).. she has a monotone voice which really makes me think.. WHO LISTENS To THIS DEAD WEIGHT ANYWAY?? I could do a better job in my sleep!!
I have a new name for her.. pet name.. woof woof (not the woof woof..)MAC ( monotone Annoying chihuahua)!!

July 12 2007 at 3:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bjork

This dufis rambles on and on and on and on... she is sooo annoying!! She must look in the mirror and think how great she looks.. she must be full of herself ( I guess someone has to like her cuz I sure as hell don't ) !!
WHO actually listens to this fat head yapp about whatever she yapps about? She is like a chihuahua barking at his/her tail. If it's so nice out shoe free maybe she can GO OUT and get lost!! Does she ever just get to the point and SHUT UP??? A good look for her would be a BAG over her fat empty head!!! If I would grade her for being ANNOYING?? She would get the award for MOST annoying and MOST uninteresting!! I have 2 words for this duris.. SHUT UP orr ZIPP IT!!

July 12 2007 at 2:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

...and I know you're not as dumb as you look. That would be humanly impossible. With a face like that, Patrick, you ought to be on radio!

July 11 2007 at 10:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Patrick, Patrick, Patrick...

...and Oregon is a SPICE ;)

July 11 2007 at 10:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patrick

Nice try Jim... Deleware County would be in Deleware... I'm not as dumb as I look ya know... we took a test like in 8th grade on all... ummm... 62 states. There's Pennsylvania... Deleware... ummm New York... New Jersey... New Mexico... New Braska... ummm... North Dakota... South Dakota... West Virginia... East Virginia... ummm France... Oregon... Spain...

wait... Oregon's not a state is it?

July 11 2007 at 7:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply