September 3, 2014

Final episodes of Drive to go online Monday

by Anna Johns, posted Jul 12th 2007 4:20PM
driveFox has announced that the final two episodes of Drive will be on the show's MySpace page starting on Monday, July 16th. The network had originally scheduled those episodes for air on July 4th, then bumped them to July 13th, then flat-out took them off the schedule, much to the frustration of the few surviving fans of Drive.

After you watch the last two episodes, which will likely not provide any sort of closure, check out this post from Isabelle detailing what the producers wanted to happen to the story if the series had lived on. Unfortunately, the producers don't say who would've won... maybe even they didn't know yet.

TerryB

What aboooot us in Canada, eh? That there link on MySpace won't work up here in the Great White North?

July 16 2007 at 12:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Corrector

@ david

Nice to see the same tired, ignorant and arrogant comments from an American again. I guess it's pathetic of me to want to watch a few unaired episodes of a show I enjoyed. It's not like I came out swinging the ol '"F'in FOX.. damn Americans.. conspiracy!!" BS. But hey, to each his own.

And, for a variety of reasons you would naively and ignorantly dispute, I'm quite happy up in Canada, even with our "mountie horse poop".

July 14 2007 at 10:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
david

whatever dude... i dont see why all these canadians are always whining so much. Oh i cant see this show, oh i cant that show, oh that mountie's horse just pooped on my lawn. If i hear it from one more whiny canadian i am gonna go oot of my mind (thanks barney). Why dont you all just move to montana or one of the dakotas?? [/end sarcasm]

July 13 2007 at 4:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brent McKee

As far as Canadians viewing things from American network websites, it's the whole boring, pain in the ass, business of broadcast rights. We can't see episodes of American shows because the US networks don't own the rights to broadcast the shows in Canada, even if no one picks up the rights here. We also can't use sites like AOL's In2TV, or buys shows from iTunes. Some Canadian netwroks do make the effort. But if the Canadian network does have the rights and either doesn't have a broadband site or just doesn't show a program after it is cancelled in the US or a myriad of other possibilities occurs we are SOL.

July 13 2007 at 3:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Corrector

Hmm.. justice? FOX broadcasts in Canada, then locks us out of broadcast viewing on their MySpace page. I know FOX isn't the only network doing this, but an option SHOULD be provided to give Canadian viewers the same opportunity to view the last two episodes. Very poor.

July 13 2007 at 1:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Fred

The show could have been a really fun, short-lived summer series if it had been on almost any network but Fox. Instead it got to be a much, much shorter-lived spring series.

July 12 2007 at 9:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mel

Yay!! I don't mind the lack of answers, but if I get to see the Salazar brothers, Wendy, Alex, and all the shiny cars again, I'll still be happy.

I'm also happy that I can still watch even if I don't have a MySpace account. That's handy.

July 12 2007 at 6:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TVSeriesFinale.com

Speaking of "Justice," it's too bad they never got around to releasing the last episode of that show!

July 12 2007 at 5:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply