October 1, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jul 13th 2007 5:42PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily: A couple more TVS FAQ's... and
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly

Joe Dwarf

Rats, TVDaily has switched to YouTube. Now I can't watch these at work anymore.

July 14 2007 at 3:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Secret Asian Man

Bridgette, that little blooper clip was more cute than funny. It's all good though.

As for Victoria making a press release announcing her promise to smile more, I'm guessing it's a preemptive cover-up of her trying to suppress her sickening nausea caused by the upcoming Spice Girls reunion. It is well known and documented by the TV show CSI that smiling suppresses the gag reflex.

July 14 2007 at 3:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Brigitte - -

The FAQ should be a regular (again, I'm not saying weekly), but a regular feature here.

...oh, and don't put down the blooper idea. You don't have to sock yourself in the eye with your microphone or laugh while drinking coffee until it oozes out of your nose. We don't want you to hurt yourself. I have complete confidence that you'll be able to put together SOMEthing!

July 13 2007 at 11:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

"takin' it to the hole"??? Patrick!

...and that theme song of yours... you didn't borrow the tune from the "Larry Boy" theme song, did you?

July 13 2007 at 11:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

My only comment for today is, "Kudos to your orthodontist, or the Tooth Fairy, or God... depending on who gets the most credit."

But the goofy grin is 100% yours, kid. Makes my day, too!
JP

July 13 2007 at 10:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
J.J.

Hi. I'm a long-time viewer, first-time comment poster. For my two cents, I would prefer not to know anything about Miss Dale.

When I first saw TVSD I imagined Brigitte was this pretty girl with severe agoraphobia who lived her life entirely through television and this video-blog, occassionally venturing as far as the front porch to record a segment. (Who better to get your TV-land gossip from?!) Her shopping for clothes through mail-order fits perfectly. But her excursions for ice cream and coffee dispelled that mythology.

Brigitte -- keep up the great show, and be sure to keep a bit of mystery about yourself.

Cheers, J.J.

July 13 2007 at 9:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HunterGatherer

Your bit about shirts sounds sorta like today's epsiode of Questionable Content...

July 13 2007 at 8:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anthony

well, a little behind-the-scenes every now and then helps the viewer separate Fantasy from Actual Reality.

They had the Beckham introduction LIVE in Carson, CA about 60 miles southeast of my location, yep...ONE channel covering it as a story so far, yep...

July 13 2007 at 7:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
b bennett

today was a scream. thanks.

July 13 2007 at 7:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JK

I'm surprised (this being the internet and all) that your most frequently asked question isn't some type of subtle variation of "are you single?"

oh and thanks; your goofy personality always puts a good spin on my day.

July 13 2007 at 7:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply