October 31, 2014

New promo for Nip/Tuck -- VIDEO

by Jonathan Toomey, posted Jul 16th 2007 3:19PM

Dylan Walsh and Julian McMahon star in 'Nip/Tuck' on FX.For those of you that missed the first teaser promo for the fifth season of Nip/Tuck (it ran for the first time during last week's episode of Rescue Me), don't sweat it. After snooping all over the place for a video of the promo, I finally stumbled on to it in the least likely of locations:

The exclusive video section of the Rescue Me official site.

Sure enough though, they've got the whole video posted there. Awesome promo too. A backwards pan of the iconic Hollywood sign as the city lights flicker in the evening shade. With McNamara/Troy opening up their west coast shop this fall on F/X, Tinseltown has no idea what it's in store for. Oh and for those racking their brains over the song in the promo, it's a cover of Chris Isaac's "Wicked Game." The band behind the cover is called Giant Drag and they have the song on their MySpace page. Enough of me talking though. The video is after the jump. Enjoy.

crjones

Does anyone know when the new season of Nip Tuck premieres. I can't find a date and time anywhere.

August 30 2007 at 10:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kris

This is really old. I saw it a few weeks back, and i'm pretty sure you can see it on the Nip/Tuck Site, if not YouTube.

July 19 2007 at 2:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John Howard

I think this premiered even before this season of Rescue Me, I think I saw it during The Shield.

July 16 2007 at 5:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeremy Lacey

Yeah, this premiered during the season premiere of Rescue Me, not last week's episode?

July 16 2007 at 4:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sean P. Aune

Destral - You're not crazy, I've been seeing the promo for weeks now.

July 16 2007 at 4:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Destral

Call me crazy, but I've been seeing this promo all over FX, well before last weeks new Rescue Me...

July 16 2007 at 3:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply