August 1, 2014

Corey Haim vs. Corey Feldman

by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 20th 2007 2:10PM

Haim and FeldmanI don't know what's sadder, the fact that two C-list stars are starring in their own reality show in another bid for attention, or the fact that this reality show (The Two Coreys, which starts July 29) is being aired on A&E. Where is the "arts?" Where is the "entertainment?"

It's not even good in a "this is so bad it's good" way, because I don't believe much of what will happen if the rest of it is like this video over at TMZ. It shows Haim arguing with Feldman's wife, using the F word about 70 times, and then going over the line to the point where Feldman threatens to punch his head in. The acting is right up there with...well, Haim and Feldman's last film, whatever that was.

Remember The Lost Boys? That was a great flick.

DAWN

IM HOTT AND ID HANG WITH HAIM...THEY MUST DO SOMETHING RIGHT. BOYS DONT WHINE THAT IS WHY YOUR HOME ALONE TALKING ABOUT THE COREYS WHILE THEY HANG OUT WITH HOTT CHICKS ;)

August 27 2007 at 1:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eva

I watched all the episodes so far and I really like the show. I adored Corey Haim in the 80's - its good to see that his drug abuse did not affect his charm and sense of humor.

I'm happy to see him get a second chance in life. Now, I don't know if he can make a complete comeback on the silver screen but I'm sure rooting for him.

I wish him the the best of luck as should everyone else as well.

August 06 2007 at 12:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Damitra

I was in love with Corey Haim growing up and don't get me wrong I also loved Corey Feldman! I am so happy that they have a show because talent NEVER dies and they both have tons of it! The show was VERY entertaining and humorous to me and I don't care what all the haters are saying... I can name 10 shows on the top of my head currently on the air that are crap and the Two Corey's is definetly NOT one of them. I'm so happy they are back in the spotlight because they are extremely talented and deserve it unlike other people that don't.

July 30 2007 at 10:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ruben

damm theres alotta haterz,out there ,i just know for a fact that those 2 boys got connections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hope they get paid big

July 30 2007 at 3:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Andi

I love Corey Haim!!! I think Corey F. is p-whipped and his wife IS bitchy (not to mention a crybaby). Call me Corey! LOL ;)

July 30 2007 at 2:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lovelain

i'm ashamed to admit it, but i kinda wanna check this out. i was a 'tween when these two were popular, so i loved them both. i'm sure it'll turn out to be garbage and i'll only watch one or two episodes, but curiosity is getting to me here.

i don't watch much on a&e, but they do @ least have SOME more serious programming that i'd like to give them kudos on--one of my favorite shows: intervention.

July 23 2007 at 2:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim

Everyone loves a catfight ...

July 21 2007 at 11:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael Shapiro

First "Son's Of Hollywood" now this garbage??

What is A+ E's facination with showcasing no-talent,wannabe, has been and never was douche bags??

July 20 2007 at 9:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Will Teullive

Maybe if this show happened in 1992 when people actually still remembered this two jagoffs it would have a chance.

Will Teullive

July 20 2007 at 6:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cris

WOW! That was pathetic. Then again, i guess that sums them both up. Pathetic. Hot wife though.

July 20 2007 at 5:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply