August 20, 2014

The Bachelorette couple has a baby boy

by Anna Johns, posted Jul 30th 2007 12:21PM
trista; ryan; the bacheloretteTrista and Ryan Sutter are parents to a baby boy! The couple met on The Bachelorette in 2002 and, unlike any other relationship on that series, these two stayed together.

According to Celebrity Baby Blog, the little boy was born via c-section on Friday at a hospital in Vail, Colorado, which is where the couple lives. Trista had some complications late in her pregnancy, as she was suffering from both preeclampsia and gestational diabetes, and their son was born a month before his due date. An official statement from the couple says "everyone's doing great".

Trista and Ryan named their son Maxwell Alston. He was a 5 pounds, 3 ounces.

Kristi

Just remembered the name of Charlie's pick... it was Sarah. They are still together I believe.

July 31 2007 at 2:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
beth

I HAD A REALITY SHOW BABY AND I FARTED !!!!!!!!

July 31 2007 at 2:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kristi

This article was wrong when it said "unlike any other couple". Byron and Mary are still together and are getting married. Charlie O'Connell and (ok, her name slipped my mind) are still together I think. Surely Andy and Tessa are since it wasn't that long ago that show ended. I think there is another couple who are still together as well but I can't remember who it is.

Yes, I know... totally useless, unimportant information. ;)But I guess we all are curious to some extent or we would not have read this article.

July 31 2007 at 2:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
frenchpug

Congratulations to the new baby boy and his parents.
Great name

July 31 2007 at 1:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
frenchpug

Great name for a son. Congratulations. Glad everyone is healthy..

July 31 2007 at 1:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CHEY

LINDA, THAT WAS THE BEST COMMENT IV HEARD. COULD'NT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF..

July 31 2007 at 1:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary Ludwig

Congratulations - God bless you. Enjoy.

July 31 2007 at 1:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Vickie

First and foremost please ignore the idiot who commented on race. . Just wants attention. And should NOT get it here!!!
Im very happy for both Ryan and Krista. Your son is adorable. May you have a long loving life together with more children to come.

And for the comment about the show, saying he slept with women then decided which to pick....WRONG.....DO you know for a fact they have relations on the alnighter? Maybe some do but honestly I think for the MOST they dont. What is so wrong spending a full night together just holding each other and talking? DONT make assumptions. And for the one bitching about the money! Watch my sweet 16 and write to those people who spend money so foolishly !!!!! Geez.....

July 31 2007 at 1:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dmas

I am absolutely with you Tamra. Good for them--God Bless them all.

July 31 2007 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ACR

Another comment I would like to make is in regards to the race of 'Jack'. Everyone on this blog is assuming that he is black when in fact there is nothing in his statement that identifies him as such. I have many times heard white people refer to other whites as being so "white". the phrase "how white of you" for example is something that I have only heard white people use.

July 31 2007 at 12:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply