July 23, 2014

Julianna Margulies is pregnant

by Anna Johns, posted Aug 2nd 2007 11:17AM
julianna marguliesActress Julianna Margulies is reportedly pregnant and due sometime in the winter. She's extremely private about her life so it's not clear whether she'll actually confirm the information. She's also reportedly engaged to her boyfriend, Keith Lieberthal.

Margulies is best known for her character, Carol, on ER. She's returning to television as a "rebellious" attorney who takes a liberal view of the law in order to protect the innocent in Canterbury's Law. Fox has not released a premiere date yet for her new show but it is expected to appear sometime in the mid-season. TV Guide is reporting that Margulies does not want the pregnancy written into the script, so expect to see a lot of creative camera work to hide the belly.

Barbara

"8. My goodness - she's 41? She used to claim she was born in 1971. And obviously she and that other actor guy (think his name was Ron Eldard, he was on ER) split.
Posted at 9:13AM on Aug 3rd 2007 by jc"

Yes, his name is Ron Eldard and they split in 2003.

"9. I AM WITH YOU WHO CARES. THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE,LIKE HELLO AREN'T WE ALL, SHE JUST HAS MORE MONEY AND I WOULD BET SHE IS SOMEWHAT OF A DIVA DARLING, WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE DOES WITH HER MONEY CHARITIES I BET NOT.
Posted at 9:38AM on Aug 3rd 2007 by barbara"

She happens to be a mega-giant supporter of ALS.

August 04 2007 at 9:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Barbara

The more I think of it - ladies, why are you explaining yourselves to this pathetic piece of work? Children are miracles, absolutely; when you had them is for no one to make a comment - I love that you had your children when you did, whether by choice or constant trying. I think it's a blessing!! This "kat" person should really crawl back under her rock and live there for the duration of her empty, close-minded life.

August 04 2007 at 9:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Barbara

"Old mom?" Wow, that's harsh. My mother had me later in life, and no one even mistook her as my grandmother; not everyone is fortunate enough to start conceiving at 25 (or 16, depending on where you're from). It's also a choice and I applaud anyone on here who has had a child "later in life." Brava, Susan! Kat, you should chose your words wisely, or at the very least, try not to show the world just how ignorant and uneducated you really are.

August 04 2007 at 9:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Donna

I'm 48 and have 3 kids....10, 7 and 4. I guess that makes me an "old mom". I'm old enough to recognize that every child is a miracle. I'd bet there's never been an "old mom" who has abandoned their baby in a trashcan! And by the way, Kat, I'm fit, dress well and my kids' friends think I'm pretty cool. What's your problem?

August 03 2007 at 7:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marzing

It never ceases to amaze me how many people read and post and then say "who cares" obviously you clickec on this site so you must care, obviously you clicked on the option to post, so you must care either that or you are being a smart ass idiot. if you don't have something intelligent to say. Shut up, or maybe you enjoy being argumentative and belligerent.

August 03 2007 at 3:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cd

Hey, Kat, how old are you, like 10? 41 makes someone an "old biddie"? Geez....... Can't wait to see you at the ripe old age of 40. I'm sure it won't be pretty........

August 03 2007 at 2:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dalmattica

'Hopefully life doesn't send painful tragedies Kat's way in order to teach her compassion and kindness.'

Its a nice thing to say, Linda, but, unfortunately, sometimes that's the only way the stubborn, ignorant youngsters learn. Painful hardships are what got me to finally 'be a grown-up'...when necessary. Mostly, I'm still one of them young-blokes-in-an-old-fart's-body types, and vice versa, but there still may be hope for the likes of Kat.

And if Julianna Margulies is pregnant, congratulations to her; I think she's a lovely actress, but what about all the other expectant couples in the world? Why do people take such a liking to the personal lives of actors and actresses?

August 03 2007 at 2:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jani

Good for Julianna! Her personal life is her own, so what she publicly shares is her business. Forty one is not that old. Heck I'm 42, a very active weightlifter and career gal, not a mother, and I bet I could kick some younger kids ass into the dirt for calling anyone 40 and over old an old bitty.

August 03 2007 at 1:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
PackRat

Sorry to let the kat out of the bag, but the reason she has so much to spew about "old biddies" is that she speaks from experience. Cut the old hag some slack - her computer is her only friend.

August 03 2007 at 1:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pattie

Why don't we all just wish her well?

August 03 2007 at 1:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply