July 31, 2014

Milonakis hearts Apatow - VIDEOS

by Adam Finley, posted Aug 5th 2007 2:03PM

andy milonakisThe video at the end of this post has a lot of swearing, so if that's not your thang, watch this instead.

We all know that Judd Apatow (Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared, Forty Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up) is a man who can do no wrong and who deserves our respect, adulation and fawning worship. However, no one has ever expressed his love for the man quite like Andy Milonakis (The Andy Milonakis Show).

Some of you know that Milonakis first gained internet notoriety by doing silly freestyle raps on his web cam. He began posting new raps on YouTube not too long ago, and his most recent one is a twisted little love letter to Mr. Apatow, and a not-so-subtle plea for Apatow to cast him in his next movie.

Milonakis' "I love you, I'm going to kill you" sentiment reminds me of the song "Martin Scorsese" by King Missile, which I've also placed below. It's the edited version, which sucks, but what can you do.

Karen

Wow, he really is NOT funny. I don't get it: is it just saying the bad words that is supposed to make him funny? If so, it doesn't make him any different from hundreds of stand-up comics...but it also doesn't make him funny.

August 06 2007 at 6:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cody

Cera IS ahead of his time!

August 06 2007 at 12:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael Shapiro

No he isn't funny at all.

Whats even more ironic is he is praising Judd Apatow, who is the most overrated person working in Hollywood at the moment.

August 05 2007 at 8:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
OKA

This kid is not funny.

August 05 2007 at 8:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
FlagPatrick

Andy Milonakis is 37 year old unfunny mess. I don't care if he has a hormone disorder and looks like a kid, he's just another weirdo with a gimmick and a lame one at that. No offense but I thought the A.M. show was a piece of shit. And give me a fucking break, this guy got a couple movie roles and gets to the Hollywood parties and now he's greedy wants to ride the pure comedic gold of Apatow. DON'T CAST HIM JUDD... HE'S A PIECE OF UNFUNNY CRAP. HE'LL BRING DOWN THE MOVIE FASTER THAN A SEA OF NUNS AT NASCAR! HELL YOU SHOULD CAST ME BEFORE THAT ASSWIPE ANDY!

Did I insult you Andy? SPOON... TURTLE, CRAP, FLAP, NICK NAP! I'M A RAPPER AS WELL!

August 05 2007 at 5:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply