December 28, 2014

Nielsen cable ratings for the week ending August 5

by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 9th 2007 8:00AM

Burn NoticeHere are the weekly cable ratings, by number of viewers.

1. The Closer (TNT)
2. NASCAR Nextel Cup (ESPN)
3. Saving Grace (TNT)
4. Drake & Josh (Disney)
5. SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
6. SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
7. SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
8. The Princess Diaries (Disney)
9. Burn Notice (USA)
10. SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)

Rusty Shackleford

Burn Notice ROCKS!!!!! Honestly, I think it's the second best TV series I've ever seen (the best had to be Showtime's Dexter). I have seen every episode so far and I have even scheduled my work and school schedule around the show. I know it sounds like a lot but it's definitely worth it; the show rocks and I wish it would go on forever!

August 24 2007 at 2:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Doron

Burn Notice was up a million viewers last week, and got renewed for a second season.

August 09 2007 at 11:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jitaroo

Drake and Josh belongs to nickelodeon not disney

August 09 2007 at 10:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eric f

I really enjoy Burn Notice...I'm kinda surprised that it is so popular, though.

August 09 2007 at 10:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mike m

glad to see burn notice crack into the top 10...beating out Monk and Psych...WOW. I didn't see that coming. I love the show, but I hope that doesn't mean less people are watching Psych to the point they won't pick up that great show.

Burn Notice is a fantastic show though...good summertime fun.

August 09 2007 at 8:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ytoabn

So let me understand, for the entire week from July 28 to August 5th, Burn Notice was the highest rated show on USA?

August 09 2007 at 8:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply