What to expect in season 4 of Desperate Housewives
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Aug 9th 2007 9:26AM
After watching "Getting Married," Desperate Housewives' third season finale, most viewers were wondering if Edie survived her suicide attempt. Even if the episode didn't leave us with a wide number of cliffhangers, we did ask ourselves other questions such as how long Gaby and Victor would stay married, how long before someone finds out Bree is not pregnant, how would Lynette cope with her illness, and how would Susan and Mike's marriage turn out to be. We have some answers for you!
- A gay couple will move to Wisteria Lane in the fourth episode. As TV Squader Paul Goeble revealed, the couple will move into the house vacated by Betty Applewhite next door to Teri Hatcher's character, Susan. As you can guess, Susan gets off to a rocky start with the new neighbors by putting her foot in her mouth and inadvertently insulting them right away.
- It is possible that one episode be a musical.
- A new couple moves into Mike's house. The wife, Katherine, once lived on Wisteria Lane and knows Susan and Mary-Alice. Her new husband Adam is a hunky gynecologist who is younger than her. She also brings with her teenage daughter Dylan, who used to be friends with Julie. Of course, expect the family to be hiding a nasty secret as there is a reason why Katherine decided to move back in that house (yes, Mike's house was hers at one point).
- It seems that Susan is expecting a baby.
- Lynette will start chemotherapy.
- Carlos and Gaby continue their affair.
- According to some rumors Victor will not stay for long on the show. Unconfirmed information claims that the character will actually die and that Gaby will take his spot as mayor.
- A male is said to be killed off during February sweeps.
- Mary-Alice will appear in a few flashbacks.
- And Edie? She will be there next season!