November 24, 2014

Subtle Subtitles

by Keith McDuffee, posted Aug 10th 2007 12:22PM
Welcome to Subtle Subtitles. For those of you who are uninitiated to the purpose of this feature, we're asking you to come up with your funniest quote or description for what's going on in the screen grab we choose for the week. Winners are announced in the following Friday's contest.

1st place to DJ:
kyle xy subtle subtitles
2nd place to Nik: "kYLe, wE haVe youR beLLYbuTton. LeAVe $55,000 bY thE rEcycLE bIN iF yoU wAnt t0 sEe it aGaiN. reGaRds, mR. yx. pS iT mISSes yoU."
3rd place to Bus: "Having a plumber as a father means you never get the race car bed you've always wanted."

This week, a scene from the latest episode of John from Cincinnati ...

john from cincinnati

ac

I'll give you $100 if you skip into a biker bar holding this.

August 14 2007 at 6:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
allan kandel

Please take this as a token of my affection. You'll get the Miss Piggy when I break your leg!

August 14 2007 at 5:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hannah.a.taylor

"...so I said to myself, "What do you get for the biker who has everything?"

August 13 2007 at 11:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lirong

"I don't have a bear arm no more, so here, keep him"

August 11 2007 at 8:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nik

Here - it's your turn to arm wrestle him.

August 11 2007 at 1:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nik

Kiss Mr. Biker Bear good night and I swear I'll go to bed.

August 11 2007 at 1:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lyn

um...when you invited me to a Bear convention, I didn't know this is what you meant.

August 11 2007 at 12:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mo

Perhaps you'd like to have the teddy bear...it tried to eat my arm.

August 10 2007 at 5:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DMS

Ok...Ok...you can have the teddy bear. Just don't break my other arm. It's only a teddy bear tough guy.

August 10 2007 at 4:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brooke Thorington

See this teddy bear! I'll give him to you if you'll put the seat down next time.

August 10 2007 at 3:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply