September 22, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Aug 15th 2007 5:23PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
  • Kim Kardashian is my new favorite source of embarrassingly stupid news.
  • Billy Crystal won't be taking over Conan's time slot, but that doesn't mean he won't be hosting a late-night talk show.
  • Clay Aiken will be appearing on Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? to raise money for a charity.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

jeth weinrich

um...er...no I'm not in love with bidgette...at all....ok...what...and who cares if I am...a little......even....ahhh...I hate this comment trap thing...

August 31 2007 at 3:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

A good question to ask Clay would be: "When flying, is it OK to put your feet on the armrest of the person in front of you?"

I'll bet you'd be hard pressed to find one fifth grader in the country who does not know the correct answer to that.
WE

August 18 2007 at 4:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JimS

Mini-break eh?? Me thinks someone has been watching too much Bridget Jones. Ahh... Bridget... Brigitte... hmmm.

August 18 2007 at 5:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

SAM - -

I know what you're sayin'. I hate it when she turns mean and goes away on vacation for a while.

August 17 2007 at 8:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Secret Asian Man

So, who else is going through TVSDwB withdrawal?

*twitch*

August 17 2007 at 8:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Wind - -

Disco-tech.... kudos, man!

Actually, the situation could have been worse for Brigitte. She could have mentioned that she lost her cat... that it hadn't returned... then a gazillion people would send her pet cats, and she'd be inundated with cats all over the place... then she wouldn't have enough time for TV Squad Daily and she'd become one of those eccentric cat herding woman with 153 cats inside her small home that ultimately gets written up in the local news.

By the way, people, my previously mentioning that I did not own a pet is NOT an invitation to send me a pet of any sort; although (entertaining the thought for a moment) if one person were to send me one (1) pure bred golden retriever puppy, I don't think I would turn it away.

August 17 2007 at 12:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Brigitte - -

Well thanks for the explanation about your worst day ever... and for the explanation about no earlier explanation.

Frankly, though, being a dog person myself (although I don't own a pet) the fact that it was all about a cat is where you lose me. I'm one of those people that think that author Simon Bond was inspired.

You see, it all began decades ago, when a kitten sank its claws into me... oh never mind. Enough about me. Cats, though, used to be worshipped as gods thousands of years ago. Cats have never forgotten this!

August 17 2007 at 12:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jof

Hurrah! Disco is not dead! You found him!

August 16 2007 at 1:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Does Disco have an implanted chip so a veterinarian can get him home if he gets lost again?

If Disco has a chip, would that be Disco-tech?

I'm so sorry. It's not anything I can control.
WE

August 16 2007 at 1:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thad C

Glad Disco came home. I have a cat, but he never leaves home because he is blind. If he wants to go somewhere, he just walks in circles and pretends.
Does Clay wear eye-liner?
Enjoy your little holiday.

August 16 2007 at 1:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply