December 22, 2014

Here's the lineup for Celebrity Apprentice (so far)

by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 21st 2007 8:27AM

Joan RiversLooks like a lot more celebs are lining up to be on Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice than I thought.

So far, the Donald has signed Joan Rivers, Carmen Electra, Jim Cramer of CNBC, Naomi Judd, George Foreman, Pete Rose, Tony Hawk, Danica Patrick, and Jeff Gordon. That's quite a mixture of sports figures, comics, and really loud financial analysts. I wonder if Foreman will try to punch Trump if he tries to tell him how to sell things.

Trump says that there are over one hundred celebrities who wanted to be on the show (guess they'll have to wait until Celebrity Apprentice 2). Trump also reveals that Britney Spears and Paris Hilton have some interest in being on the show, and he's going to try to get Lindsay Lohan too. Oh, that would be great if they could be on the same team, wouldn't it? What could their team name be?

Cameron

He should try and get Pamela Anderson.

... that would be funnier than having all three of those bimbos combined.

August 26 2007 at 12:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
quall

The Apprentice is a has been.
Celebrity Apprentice.
Let it die people.
Quit jerking Donald's chain or for some of you, Donald's male organ.
Like I've said before "He's not your Daddy."
He's not responsible for your screw ups.

August 24 2007 at 11:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
iamhoff

Names for the Lohan/Hilton/Spears team:

Crash Test Dummies
The Breathalyzers
Crotchless Panties
Team Rehab
The Maaco Girls
Nuts and Sluts

What an inspirational team.

August 21 2007 at 12:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jennifer

I haven't watched since somewhere in the middle of the second season.. but I just might because Rivers is on it. She's the type that would talk back to Trump and that just makes me smile. I might tune in for a bit. I think Trump has a better chance at getting Hilton to join than the other two.

August 21 2007 at 11:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Scott Schrantz

Oh my god, are they trying to get people not to watch the show? My desire to keep watching The Apprentice because each season is even more awesomely bad than the last is conflicting with my desire to smash my TV whenever Joan Rivers comes on. What will I do now?

This is like a bad April Fools joke. Are we sure we're not being Punk'd?

August 21 2007 at 11:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
D

seriously, how long ago did apprentice jump the shark? three seasons ago? four?

August 21 2007 at 9:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JW

I thought Trump got fired, or is he going to be on another network?

August 21 2007 at 8:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply