April 19, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Aug 24th 2007 5:42PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Jonmark Pierce

"Go us!" Made my day.

Having a blonde bimbo interview Bill O'Reilly seems kin of cruel...to Bill O'Reilly.

Send Brigitte to cover the Emmy awards, dammit! If she wants to go, of course. It would be like lighting a fuse when you can't see what's at the other end. Even the wait would be fun!
WE

August 25 2007 at 12:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HineyWipe

Is it Monday yet?

August 25 2007 at 8:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
St.Elmo

That anchor woman chicky-babe doesn't need a show every time I turn on the TV she's being interviewed by someone else. She was even on with O'rielly. To wit, I think she held her own. Definately half a brain under that bleached blonde hair. I didn't see anything that warranted her own show... maybe "Girls gone wild".

August 25 2007 at 7:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Brigitte - -

I want some LA justice! 82 minutes for DUI... and all of that spent inprocessing and outprocessing? (Ritchie never reached her jail cell.) Kewl!!!

Let's get everyone in the country to go to Los Angeles and commit a small crime! If we all do it on the same day, I'll bet we can cut the jail time down to a record-breaking five minutes!

August 24 2007 at 10:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Patrick - -

What color is the new chartreuse?

August 24 2007 at 10:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Anthony - -

I wouldn't take Patrick too seriously. Nobody else does... including Patrick! He's off-the-wall, over-the-top weird but harmless. I just haven't figured out whether he's in his teens, twenties, or thirties. If he's any older than that, as weird as he is, God help us all!

August 24 2007 at 9:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anthony B

Regarding viewer comments:
Few things can be as uplifting and liberating as the sense that one's creative work is being seen and appreciated -- so there's a good side to comments. But the walls can seem to close in around one when it seems that others are entering one's personal space with weird motives or behavior.
So the trick for any viewer is to imagine how your words might sound to another person; because you want to stay firmly in the first category and not veer into the latter. If you're not sure, then it's best to avoid commenting.

And it's also a bad idea to call out specific commenters as being self-absorbed, self-aggrandizing, or obsessive. Weird fans might be harmless, like the boor who always shows up at parties, hoping that an audience will reward his loud displays with negative attention. Or, it's possible that we could be looking at the classic stalker type, who invites rejection through his own unbalanced behavior, and then transitions into a violent phase.
All things considered, these issues are best dealt with through top-level changes in website policies, and not by acknowledging specific comments or commenters on a personal level.

And Brigitte, you've been consistently doing some truly stand-out work. Please continue to enjoy yourself in the things that you choose to do.

August 24 2007 at 7:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patrick

okay who died?
this is like 2 straight days brig is wearing black (which is not the new pink because yellow is the new pink... black is the new beige) and so I'm thinking either Disco ran O-F-T again or Little Tree got a case of fungus and is no longer offsetting carbon???

You mean I missed Anchorwoman???
Bite me! Lauren Jones had the three things I most admire in a woman... (you do the math) and she was dumb as a rock... it's like we were made for each other!

China banning reality shows is no biggy... I mean China's next top Model looked like Chairman Mao in a kamona and even though Chef Ramsey's Chinese Hell's Kitchen was pretty good show... 30 minutes after you watched it you were hungry for more tv.

If I'm Lindsay Lohan I'm going... "Damn... I spent 15 days in rehab and that skinny boyfriend stealing beootch skank only has to do 82 minutes???"

August 24 2007 at 5:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply