September 22, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Aug 29th 2007 4:56PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Los

Anyone know why this podcast won't upload to my iPhone? Anyone having the same problem?

Los

August 30 2007 at 4:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Patrick - -

If your lower half is Italian, how are we going to establish two Bratwurst sausages way up?

I once met a classmate who was half Filipino / half French. He referred to himself as a Flip/Frog.

...and then there was the lady who was half Polynesian / half American. If I remember correctly, she was Amnesian... but I forget.

August 30 2007 at 12:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Go-Kart - -

Don't worry... I'm pretty thick-skinned. Oh... and for your info, the song basically goes:

"You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant
You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant
Walk right in it's around the back
Just a half a mile from the railroad track
You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant"

I remember watching the movie when I was stationed at Fort Hood, Texas in 1975-1977.

August 30 2007 at 12:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
St.Elmo

Just spitballin' here... anyone else wonder what Miss Teen South Who-Gives-a-Poop mom looks like?

(not really topical sorry)

August 29 2007 at 11:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
St.Elmo

I got nothin'...

Oh, I liked the train wreck catagory thing.

Oh and... Northeastern Amerindian and Finno-ugwain (Scotch-Irish)... equal messures of all three.

And yes... like a fish.

August 29 2007 at 10:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patrick

Sean... that's German dude!
I'm Danish... not Tysklander! (German).

Actually... I'm half Danish and half Italian
(the lower half... winkwink wink winkwink)

GoKart... you lost me on the Alice's restaurant thingie but I appreciate the ADD comment on my part and Murph's attempts at... well whatever it is that Jim needs to correct me on that day (the mind just whirls doesn't it)

and Brigitte...
Din stemme er som lyrik og dit ansigt som uskreven skønhed!

You'll have to translate that yourself... our ask me nicely :) hehehehehe

August 29 2007 at 7:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sean jackson

sorry "ihrer"

August 29 2007 at 6:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sean jackson

Patrizier iher Zunge ist entzwei!

August 29 2007 at 6:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Go-Kart

Hm. I'm sure it's just me, but listening to Brigitte soliquizing about "moving heavy crap from one place to another" had a very "Alice's Restaurant" vibe to it.

It is a song before my time, but perhaps Jim can help me out with that.

Sheesh, sorry Jim. I didn't intend for that to sound so "Patrick-ish."

Speaking of which, that manic Patrick does not disappoint, does he ...

Finally, thanks for the follow-up yesterday, Jim. Your reliable "curbing" of the Patrick never disappoints either.

August 29 2007 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patrick

What??? What??? No 'Dancing with the Stars' update today??? I spent... like a lot of time researching for my comments today fully anticpating a pattented Briggy Dale 'DWTS' rant and I get bupkiss! Det her er bare så forkert Brigitte! (that's Danish for 'That's just wrong!')

Okay fine... I'm over it... even though I had some really good Marie Osmond and Jane Seymore zingers all ready to go!!!

Det er altsammen godt... Det er altsammen godt!
(it's all good... It's all good!)

Seriously... I'm not over this yet... hear me out... we get updates on the 3 whores of the apocalypse (Hilton/Spears/Lohan) like everyday!!! It's like getting old already... The thrill is gone... it's soooooo December 26th. I mean... there's no surprise anymore... it's like going to the circus and NOT expecting to see the elephants!

It's a bunch of Bull Lort (ummm... I think Lort speaks for itself and no tanslation is needed)

Well... I heart ya anyway (elskir dig)
Du fik mig på hallo (you had me at hello)

August 29 2007 at 6:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply