October 24, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Sep 7th 2007 8:03PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today: on TV Squad Daily:
  • Melanie Brown loves to talk about her recent ice-cube proposal.
  • Drew Barrymore is dating the "I'm a Mac" guy?
  • David Schwimmer won't be part of any Friends reunion. And I finally realized what he reminds me of.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Nikki

That face pre-blow-up is so cute! But you're right, post-blow-up looks just like him-goofy.
btw, you're a great ice cube model. maybe a new part-time job?

September 14 2007 at 6:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
St.Elmo

I rarely LOL... the ice cube thing got me... cracked up.
For the record, I like the intro and Shwimmer has a "balloon/head face".

September 11 2007 at 8:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Murat

Your comments: I've always thought Schwimmer looked a helluva lot like Alf. Yes, THAT
Alf. Just look at him/it:

September 09 2007 at 11:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marko

Combing two of the topics mentioned. A former coworker of mine proposed to his girlfriend using balloons. He hid the ring in one of many balloons that he blew up and scattered in their house. Then in the ring box he had a pin and after he proposed he told her, "find the ring".

September 08 2007 at 6:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Brigitte - -

When you mentioned David Schwimmer and who or what he reminded you of, I was CERTAIN you were going to name Bowzer from the '50's revival TV show Sha Na Na. I mean... place a picture of them both side by side... voila!

September 08 2007 at 1:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thad C

ok, I just want to know if TVSD pay's for all of your expensive props.

September 08 2007 at 1:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Go-Kart

Best ice cube montage ever!

September 08 2007 at 12:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

Balloon Face Guy...another celebrity is forever marked in my mind by his Brigitte nickname.

September 07 2007 at 9:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Y'all go to
to cast a vote for Best Video Blogger On Planet... Planet... oh, crap. Murphy, help me out, here.

Or vote in one of the other appropriate categories, such as Blogger With the Tidiest Living Space/TV Studio (Not Including Pet Hair or Cookie Crumbs)

September 07 2007 at 8:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HineyWipe

OMG! You put Patrick's face on a balloon and ...blew it up!!! Muuhahahah!

Um. What is that noise? Is the camera too close to a fan?

Have a great weekend Brigitte! And to all those that post after me!

September 07 2007 at 8:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply