Big Brother 8: Live feeds update - Sept. 15
Okay. You caught me. I'm being sarcastic. I will technically keep the feeds because I use the music download credit each month. But, no. I won't be rewatching the BB8 season.
There hasn't been a heck of a lot happening in the house with just the final two there, but jury questioning is coming soon. I'll give you the lowdown after the jump. At this time, very mild show spoilers ahead.
Dick keeps saying they'll have their fairy tale ending, but I think he's thinking more along the lines of they'll live happily ever after. But when you think to the real fairy tales of folklore, that often wasn't the case. Some were downright scary. There were lessons between right and wrong and there was always a moral to the the story. Fairy tale endings don't necessarily include "happily ever after" until you learn the moral to the story.
I think the moral of this fairy tale would be "money can't buy you love." If Dick wins the big bucks, I'm sure he'd spend some on his family, including Daniele. I don't think she'll treat him any differently if he does. If Daniele wins first place, I doubt she'll shower her Dad with either money or love. He obviously loves and is proud of her. Deep down inside, I'm sure she loves him -- they used to be close. Hopefully their relationship will improve, but I don't think winning $550,000 between them is going to make things hunky-dory.
The feeds themselves have been full of a lot of napping and eating. They expect the jury questions tonight via the plasma screen. I'm sure the feeds will be blocked, but they're sure to discuss the questions. I'll report back on what I hear, of course!
Since the show on Thursday night, they've feasted and caught up on a lot of rest. And, they're bored. Dick's adrenalin rush over the win finally wore off, but he's still smiling randomly and saying he can't believe they actually did it -- they won it all.
Daniele would really like to go home. She's bored, doesn't want to be stuck there with him for five days. I'm sure that's a shocker for you, huh?
Newsy tidbits from inside the house:
- Dick has been playing Solitaire and BB gave them a box with 9 games such as Chinese Checkers.
- They talked about their former housemates.
- They tried to guess the jury questions. They're sure Jen's question will be about Jen. (My own thought, not theirs -- I can see it now ... "Hi, I'm Jen. You want my vote, the vote of a positive fun-loving world famous bikini model who's the nanny for Vanna White's children. Why should I turn your letter?"
- Daniele thinks it sucks that they have to be there so long.
- I'm surprised that there's been very little talk of either Nick or Daniele's pre-season love, Chris.