Survivor China spoilers abound
I'm the same way with my favorite television shows. Sing along with me ...
Listen ... oo-ah-oo
Do you want to know some spoilers ... oo-ah-oo
Do you promise not to tell ... oo-ah-oo
Closer, let me whisper in your ear ...
Beware -- extreme Survivor China spoilers after the jump!
Now, I have favorite spoilers sites for just about any show I watch. For me, the best Survivor spoilers site is Survivor Fever. Between that site and the various online betting venues available, I get my spoilers fix.
Here's the skinny on what I've gathered:
- The first boot (tonight) will be Steve "Chicken" Morris. If that's true, it's not all that surprising to me. He's older, doesn't look in great shape. But I think he'll be fun to watch and I'm holding out hope that the spoiler is wrong.
- The second boot (next week) will be Ashley Massaro, the WWE wrestler. I'm sure that will come as a disappointment to many heterosexual male viewers, but I don't think I'll miss her much. Her interview on the CBS site didn't thrill me.
- Rumors, not substantiated, have both Leslie and Sherea out of the game early, as well. This was based on someone enlarging a challenge board in the base camp video on the CBS site.
- There will be no car given away this season. Farewell, Survivor Car Curse!
- The merge is set for Episode 7.
- Exile Island is gone, but the hidden Immunity Idol is hidden in plain sight.