November 23, 2014

Heroes live chat tonight

by JJ Hawkins, posted Sep 24th 2007 1:00PM
Heroes Season 2 Premiere

Tonight, there's going to be a live chat during the highly anticipated season two premiere of Heroes. The chat will start around 15 minutes before the show, so be sure to check the front page for the post if you'd like to participate.

If you've been keeping up with our Heroes coverage over the course of the summer or any of Isabelle's Spoilers Anonymous posts, you already know we're in for an exciting season opener.

Tonight we'll determine the fate of D.L. Hawkins, witness the death of a character, and be introduced to a host of new heroes.

Be ready to discuss all these things and more with fellow Heroes fanatics in tonight's chat. Hope to see you there.

JRivers

What is the song/Rap playing when Claire walks across the street and is almost hit by West?

September 26 2007 at 3:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JRivers

what is the Rap playing, when Claire walks across the street and almost gets hit.

September 26 2007 at 3:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

While I agree they will probably wind up writing in too many characters no one cares about I am happy they added Kirsten Bell to the cast.

September 24 2007 at 6:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MCW

Kind of stupid to have a chat while a premiere episode is going down. Like I want to chat with you geeks while watching a limited commercial interruption episode of Heroes.

September 24 2007 at 4:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
zippersgirl

I agree with you you oreo and Peter. I fear they will do what Lost did, too many characters we don't care about and too many story lines. We are just getting to know the original characters, why muck it up? Well, one can hope.

September 24 2007 at 4:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Oreo

I agree, I hope in some random episode this year that Sylar is killed off this season by a bigger and badder badie. :)

September 24 2007 at 3:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Peter Ker

I totally agree with you Oreo.

My Opinion:
Heroes has the BSG Curse it will only last for 4 or 5 Season's which Heroes will Recylce Storylines and Powers and Jump The Shark on a occasion. This Year they need to kill off Gabriel Grey "Sylar" for Shock Value if they don't the show will have nothing going for it's self.

September 24 2007 at 3:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Oreo

So who thinks this season will be a disaster with all the new people they added?

Honestly NBC will milk this show to death and I think that will bring the premature downfall of the show sadly. The writers can't have another season finale like last years, and kill off that two face useless bitch, that would help ratings too. :)

September 24 2007 at 2:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gudlyf

@Eric -- Check back here at this link to see the chat post at 8:45 tonight:

September 24 2007 at 1:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eric J.

Can this get bumped to the top later today?

September 24 2007 at 1:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply