The latest Survivor China spoilers
This season's Survivor China actually inadvertently put out some of the first spoilers right in their own promotional videos on the official website. Maybe it wasn't so inadvertently, but you don't film in the challenge-making offices with information which can be enlarged and sharpened. Heh. There are websites like Survivor Fever and Survivor Skills who have a track record for accurate spoilers, as well as online wagering websites who have shut down betting due to odd patterns. Read on for severe show spoilers ...
Rumor and speculation are out and about regarding the series on whole, too. I personally have a source I cannot name (or they won't tell me anything anymore) that the next season of Survivor might be the last as Mark Burnett is ready to leave it all behind. The same source told me that it's very possible that last season will indeed be an All Stars season. I can't vouch the certainty of the information I received, but there you go.
The All Stars speculation is also being discussed on the spoilers sites, so there could be something more to it in addition to my own source. The location which is mentioned in rumors is Palau once again.
- Amanda (in final three)
- Courtney (in final three)
- Denise (rumor - 4th place finish)
- Erik (rumor - 6th place finish)
- Frosti (possible jury, possible 8th place finish)
- Jaime (rumor - 9th place finish)
- James (rumor 7th place finish - supposedly made a "grave" error)
- Jean-Robert (barely squeaks in on jury - 10th place rumor)
- Peih-Gee (rumor 5th place finish)
- Todd (final three with Amanda and Courtney)
This week's boot should be Dave, possibly Sherea but more of the spoilers are indicating Dave. So, Ashley would be right, eh? Now, I can't guarantee any of this information. I also can't guarantee you'll be pleased with the information I found.
But it is what it is.