Out of the Blogosphere
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 6th 2007 10:26AM
What's happening on other blogs via the interweb.
- FOX gives JJ Abrams $10 million to make a sci-fi pilot for the network titled Fringe.
- There are 26 crime dramas on TV right now. Radar helps you pick which one to watch.
- Jerry Seinfeld gives 30 Rock a slight ratings boost.
- Something Old, Something News has video of the classic SCTV parody The Cisco Kid.
- More evidence that Jimmy Fallon will take over Conan's spot in 2009.
- Oh, this is funny. Remember I told you about the hot women of Fox Business Network? They've changed the site!
- Hey, remember UPN and The WB? Ah, the olden days.