August 22, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Oct 8th 2007 5:28PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
  • Pamela Anderson got married again this weekend. Guests were treated to mac-n-cheese. Mmm!
  • Danny Bonaduce won't be charged for throwing Johnny Fairplay face-first onto a stage and breaking his teeth. The D.A.'s office basically said that Johnny had it coming to him.
  • Why I want a reality show about Larry Birkhead raising Daniellyn to succeed.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Jim Murphy

#13 again? Dang!

Larry hasn't got a prayer to be the Best Dad. *I'M* the Best Dad!

October 09 2007 at 10:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gary K. Nitzberg

Brigitte,

Your reports are always very opinionated, giving your good advice.
You should start your own advice column, "Ask Brigitte!"

October 09 2007 at 11:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HineyWipe

Patrick-Free Monday!!! woohoooo!!!

October 09 2007 at 10:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steven

This weekend I bought a hat inspired by Penrod's hat... It's the bomb! Too bad Brig was all business today, I wanted to thank him... Brig, even my A.D.D. misses your intros... :)

October 09 2007 at 7:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brent McKee

It's clear that Pam was hearkening back to her Canadian roots with her menu, particularly with the "donut holes." We call them Timbits up here (from the Tim Horton's chain of shops) and they are available in just about every variety you can imagine, including jelly or custard filled (food of the gods I tell ya).

October 09 2007 at 3:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thad C

Sometimes I understand why Brigitte would rather spend time talking about a lil tree or a chain lock. They're not as vulgar or offensive as the people we call celebrities. I hereby nominate Monday for " Happy Happy News Day" Mondays are tough enough as it is.....

October 09 2007 at 1:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Go-Kart

Who'd've thought donut holes could be jelly-filled! At least it's new to me.

More trivia: kosher 'Pigs in a blanket' are known as 'Moses in the Ark'.

October 09 2007 at 12:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

Well, WE, Brigitte herself is far more engaging than the celebrities she discusses. The majority of celebrities are vacuous and self-important, and the priceless way Brigitte skewers them is exactly the treatment they need. I don't think there's any real mystery to why we find Brigitte more interesting than, say, Paula Abdul.

October 08 2007 at 9:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Rob
Pamela wore clothes, which is probably pretty U to her crowd. I thought they'd be saving "pigs in a blanket" to describe the honeymoon suite.

People seem to be fascinated by every aspect of this vlog except the stuff about the 'lebrities--the door, the chair, the cat, the car, the dog, the tiny tree, the tiny gourd, Penrod the pumpkin. So, Ms. B, what was that white thing on your left wrist? It looks like a wrist-bandage signed in Sanskrit!
WE

October 08 2007 at 8:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sean jackson

what? no high octane gas station pseudo-coffee on mondays? just lookin' a little under the weather today thats all....or maybe just upset at not finding "THE" chair for her-highness's hinney? long weekend? well good luck!!

October 08 2007 at 8:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply