July 29, 2014

Battlestar Galactica season four trailer - VIDEO

by Anna Johns, posted Oct 9th 2007 7:02PM
battlestar galacticaLaura Roslin with a gun! Starbuck freaking out! Everyone's accused of being a Cylon!

The final season of Battlestar Galactica is getting close and there's a new promo to whet your appetite. It looks freakin' awesome and makes me confident that Ron Moore and David Eick won't disappoint us.

Video is after the jump.

For me, the trailer is bittersweet. I'm dying to find out who the fifth Cylon is, what the hell happened to Kara, and to see Earth. But, watching scenes from this upcoming season is also a little heartbreaking because I know it's the last we'll see of these characters. By next spring, their stories will have run their course and we will not get to see them develop anymore. It's already weird to see Katee Sackhoff in Bionic Woman, isn't it?

Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica starts in January on SciFi Channel.

Akbar Fazil

Ralph, there has been NO official announcement on the Season 3 DVD release. Since it has not been announced yet, I would not expect to see it til sometime AFTER season 4 starts.

October 11 2007 at 4:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ralph

WHERE THE HELL is the Season Three DVD set? I need to catch up on the series before Season 4 starts!

October 10 2007 at 10:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim McCleese

"I know it's the last we'll see of these characters. By next spring, their stories will have run their course and we will not get to see them develope anymore."

Now that's IS depressing, Anna! No Sharon and Boomer! You have (unintentionally) ruined my day! The possibility hit me..... To think of not seeing our gifted and beautiful Grace Park is unthinkable! Television or movies without Grace Park is like the world without sunlight or music or art! No... Her talent is too phenomenal. Grace will no doubt continue in other projects. She will be magnificent as always!

October 09 2007 at 11:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thomas

they will make it to earth and realize that the bionic women were the first cylons.

October 09 2007 at 10:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nattyff

can't wait!!!! that looks awesome!!!

October 09 2007 at 9:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
radwimp

...woah. that was fierce.

October 09 2007 at 8:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Will

OMG that was awesome! And Starbuck at the end...OMG!

October 09 2007 at 8:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
slackavetes

Looks like they finally got Tigh to point a gun at Adama--they've been trying to work in a situation where that could happen since "Tigh Me Up..." in S1 according to RDM.

October 09 2007 at 7:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bsgfan2003

Tigh holding the gun, Roslin holding the gun - OH MY!
Starbuck in the brig, it looked like someone (maybe Adama) socked her - then screaming, "Your going the wrong way!" I bet that Katee Sackoff will have to hear that line repeated to her by BSG fans for a long time!
Here's hoping season four will be the best - Cheers!

October 09 2007 at 7:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Oreo

Not only do they have to not disappoint, but they also have to make up for the second half of the second season and all of season 3 besides the first few episodes and the last few episodes.

I think it will be amazing considering I think they are shoving two seasons into one.

October 09 2007 at 7:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply