October 24, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Oct 10th 2007 5:00PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
  • Am I the only one who thinks the Spice Girls can take care of themselves?
  • We lost both Drew and Wayne last night on Dancing with the Stars.
  • The Pitts, a horribly unsuccessful sitcom from 2003, is being reincarnated as a cartoon.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Andrew Potratz

Damnit, the Simpsons Halloween episodes used to be so good. Seasons 2-6 are off the chain. I didn't really pay attention to the rest of this, but, in fairness, I didn't know what the hell you were talking about.

October 11 2007 at 2:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Danke schon, Wayne. Now hit the bricks.

When Secret Asian Man disappears from time to time, it's because he and Johnny Rivers are working undercover on a highly classified assignment. We understand, SAM.

In all the episodes we've watched, has anyone ever seen a computer in the background? No! The real miracle of this show is that Brigitte puts the whole thing together in fifteen minutes, on her cell phone. And you thought Sharon Stone was smart...
WE

October 11 2007 at 12:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian

Sorry Brig... But I gotta put on my nerd hat and correct a statement you made.
Mike Scully is not the "creator" of the Simpsons. He was a show runner for them from 1997 – 2001 but had absolutely nothing to do with the early years (and best according to most fans) of the show.

I feel like such a loser now. And kind of a jerk, too.

October 10 2007 at 11:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ls

off topic:

found your podcast on itunes, but oddly enough the video format isn't compatible with the ipod touch :(
Is this something apple needs to look at, or something you can fix?

October 10 2007 at 10:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
withoutfeathers

Wayne was really starting to creep me out. He was just baaaaad.

Had to feel bad for Cheryl though. She's won two seasons and she's a very competitive professional dancer. Every week she looked like she knew she was tied to a boat anchor in deep water.

October 10 2007 at 9:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Secret Asian Man

I just got a new Mac, hence my absence.

You know, I seem to recognize a lot of production materials Brigitte uses that seem to be from GarageBand and iMovie.

Is she... a Mac user? If so, I'm going to have to challenge Patrick for dominance.

October 10 2007 at 7:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Oreo

They should remake Save by the Bell into a cartoon, that would be cool.

October 10 2007 at 7:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anthony

(character limit on a single post?)

...and Wayne Newton, great entertainer, but horrible dancer nowadays...the star power is fading with that show.

The Pitts, I remember that show from a while back, writing = blah, but then again FOX greenlights so many shows, it's almost as if they think, "well, if we put on X amount of shows, one of them has to do good right?"

October 10 2007 at 5:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anthony

Quote from Jay Black's "Seven hottest animated housewives blog, posted today on TvSquad, [".....I might be a creep, but I'm not a super-creep. I leave that to the fanboys... oh, and the guys who post on Brigitte's TV Squad Daily page.)"]

Patrick, Jay is on to you...

October 10 2007 at 5:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patrick

holy crap!!!
there's been a SAM sighting... good to see you back SAMmy

well I've got nothing to add to the other 7 or 8 rants I've already made about the spice girls... posh... and their elk (or is that ilk) and I know even less about DWtheS or even who Wayne Newton is so blah

just wanted to drop by and say hey... I'm not dead... and hey... Friday's my birthday!

You better get me a balloon corn girl!
;-)