December 19, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Oct 12th 2007 4:55PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
  • Drew Carey is on top of the world. So was Humpty Dumpty.
  • Does endorsing donuts make Rachael Ray an evil person?
  • Will Smith wants to make the movie Hitch into a TV sitcom. (Oops! Okay, so in the video I said "Switch" instead of Hitch. And great, now that song is going to be in my head all weekend.)
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

c_kid2

Do you ever think of dressing up as one of the shows you are talking about? You can find a bunch here: http://www.wholesalehalloweencostumes.com/adult-costumes/sexy-costumes/tv-movie. I think it would be fun to watch that.

April 03 2012 at 3:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mowbear

you should go as a peacock!
you could buy that one or use it as a model to make your own.
it would look reeeallly cute.

October 18 2007 at 8:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
moreauch

Take hold of your "crazy hair" dial and crank it to the red. Get some of that grey spray paint they use in theater and spray it grey. Slap on a fake grey mustache and a rumpled, second-hand suit, and you could be Einstein.

Just a thought.

October 15 2007 at 10:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dr. Vegas

You're so happy on Fridays. You would make a great Hippie / Flowerchild. I usually go as a Bum so I don't have to shave and I get to wear my worn out, but comfy, clothes that I can't have on in public any other time. Add a rope belt n' a aluminum can and viola! instant costume. I even made a few bucks one year...

October 14 2007 at 11:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dcymlis

Spiderman...wait, he's a celebrity.

October 14 2007 at 3:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nyneve

I agree with Jedi,

Going as Marla Singer meets all your rules and you'd look fabulously classy and only other classy people will get who you are!

I don't recommend doing the smoking thing though, but you could carry one around to pretend?

October 14 2007 at 2:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Secret Asian Man

I'm surprised no one has said it yet...

The only thing Brigitte has in common with Medusa is when men looks at her, they get hard.

M I Rite?

October 13 2007 at 10:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

HEY, WAIT A MINUTE...

Your personal web page is expired or suspended? How are we going to find out what happens the next hundred miles?

What gives???

October 13 2007 at 9:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

...oh, I forgot...

...to complete the effect, you should pin a sheet of yellow legal paper to the back of your head.

October 13 2007 at 9:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

One more costume suggestion:

Get some Groucho nose glasses, and a sufficient length of grey, closed cell plastic foam doweling (the same stuff that they make pipe insulation and beach boppers with)... fashion the plastic into an oblong (i.e. paperclip shape), hang it around your neck, put on the Groucho glasses and go as Microsoft's (beloved?) Mr. Clippy.

October 13 2007 at 9:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply