July 29, 2014

More Sex and the City movie spoilers... and foilers!

by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 15th 2007 8:02PM
Sex and the City
Spoilers for the upcoming Sex and the City movie have been quite popular here at TV Squad. Since our last crop, a lot of information and pictures have made their way to the world wide web... so did the news that some of these spoilers may actually be foilers, or at least not the entire truth!

Spoilers and/or foilers after the jump!

Sex and the CityRemember the pictures showing a very pregnant Charlotte? E! Online reports that a source close to the set revealed that it is all part of a dream sequence! Supposedly, the Big/Carrie wedding is also part of said dream. In addition, AOL reports that they are shooting fake scenes so that fans don't exactly know what will happen. The spoilers addict in me is wondering if these scenes may be both dream and not. Could it be that a dream sequence show Charlotte being pregnant and Carrie getting married but that these events also really occur? I hope so!

Entertainment Weekly was on the set during filming and noticed Carrie, Miranda and Charlotte walking down 49th Street to meet Samantha at the famed auction house. The EW reporter added that Carrie hugged Miranda and that the trio walked arm-in-arm.

Sex and the CityThe Carrie and Big wedding takes place at St. Patrick's Cathedral (or at least, that's where they shot). The bridesmaids are quite colorful: Charlotte wears black (note that she is not pregnant in the wedding pictures), Samantha wears red, and Miranda wears blue. Stanford and Anthony are in attendance. Charlotte's adopted daughter was the flower girl.

We will keep you updated as more spoilers, foilers, whatnot, are revealed!

LisaC

I didn't discover the series either until it was off. Two weeks ago I finally watched the final episode! Oh my god I'm addicted! I rented every single series and volume and stayed home everynight watching them for hours until I saw them all. I was sad for it to end..there should have been more. I can't wait for the movie and I'm not a movie goer..but I will be first in line for this. I love SJP...she's just incedible as well as Big.. they belong together! I just didn't like the fact that they brought a Russian into the show.. it was unrealistic for an American woman and he didn't fit with her at all. Maybe if they whould have picked an Italian or French guy it would have been more realistic. Regardless I think the movie will do great.

November 12 2007 at 3:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mama Bear

I didn't even discover this series until it was off the air...and the observations and tumoil about men and relationships and life...it's great! Can't wait for the movie!

November 11 2007 at 9:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sarah Carr

I cant wait for this movie. Big needs to marry Carrie, Samantha should settle down with Smith, Charlotte should finally be pregnant and Miranda and Steve should stay just as they are , maybe with a brother or sister for Brady. Nothing else needs to happen. I miss the show, the movie will be fabulous!

November 10 2007 at 4:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TJ

I can't wait for this movie. I absolutely loved the series. I watch the reruns every chance I get and I watch it on HBO on Demand. I think this is going to be a great movie! I haven't been this excited about a movie in years!

November 01 2007 at 1:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dani

Remember in the season final episode they shot three different endings so nothing would be leaked.

October 16 2007 at 11:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eric H

Please let it end in a fireball!

October 16 2007 at 8:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mandy

"Could it be that a dream sequence show Charlotte being pregnant and Carrie getting married but that these events also really occur? I hope so!"

I think it's also possible that saying the wedding is part of a dream sequence is just to try to throw fans off. I can't imagine they'd invest that kind of money into a wedding that only appears briefly as part of a dream.

October 16 2007 at 7:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Oreo

I agree, unless they make the movie for $5 million the movie will be a huge flop. All I see is fans of the show buying the DVD, that's it.

October 16 2007 at 1:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alan

Who cares? Sex and the City is so five years ago. This movie will bomb.

October 15 2007 at 11:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jen

That wedding dress and veil are fugly.

October 15 2007 at 8:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply