December 20, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Oct 22nd 2007 6:23PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Jonmark Pierce

Oh, yes-
I think even Brigitte, good as she is, will not be allowed to wear her "wife beater" t-shirt to the Emmy's.
WE

October 23 2007 at 5:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

Seems like every time I see Branson on a talk show where he's sharing a couch with a female guest he pulls her into his lap. He seems to be saying, "I'm a billionaire so you LIKE this." Sleazy.

October 23 2007 at 4:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Anyone notice that there were in excess of 51 comments last Friday? There are 52 as of this morning.

I assume that means Ms. B gets a whopping raise and an invitation to cover the Oscars and Emmy's from now on, live. The poor celebrities won't know what hit 'em.
WE

October 23 2007 at 11:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
moreauch

Without Feathers -- do you assume that the pumpkin is a, quote "management flunky" unquote, based on nothing more than his vacant expression? Or is it the distinct orange color of his skin? If so, you are nothing more than an anti-gourdite bastard.

October 23 2007 at 10:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pat

The cat paw, and the look on Brigittes face afterwards. Hilarious, I laughed out loud. Nice unexpected moment.

October 23 2007 at 2:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stephen

Great selection of gossip, and I loved the cat paw!

October 22 2007 at 10:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steven

Would you like to add some spice to today's vlog? Perhaps you got dressed up not realizing it was "Super Casual Monday"... Or maybe you need to get your thumpin' beat fix... Or maybe you're allergic to cats...

You can make things right. You can have it all.

Simply visit the TV Squad Daily Webpage with Friday's vlog and play "Super Random Friday" and today's vlog simultaneously! (I did it by accident and it picked me up!)

October 22 2007 at 9:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill

Yea the cats paw looked a little forced to me, though I don't know if I would vote for a Colbert/Craig ticket maybe Jimmy Kimmel.
By the way whats going on with your blog, been waiting for the 100 mile updates :-)

October 22 2007 at 8:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill

October 22 2007 at 8:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ben

Bring back last friday's music!!! It should be the permanent intro music.

October 22 2007 at 8:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply