September 1, 2014

Subtle Subtitles

by Keith McDuffee, posted Oct 26th 2007 12:05PM
Welcome to Subtle Subtitles. For those of you who are uninitiated to the purpose of this feature, we're asking you to come up with your funniest quote or description for what's going on in the screen grab we choose for the week. Winners are announced in the following Friday's contest.

1st place to gwangi:
subtle subtitles
2nd place to Brandon: "I've got one! Angelina will be sooo jealous!"
3rd place to gschwendt: "21 Jump Street... The New Class"

This week, a scene from the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy ...

subtle subtitles grey's anatomy

Tony

...suddenly they both realized the danger of dropping acid before work...

October 31 2007 at 3:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jacob

I am well aware how the song goes, but you are not taking me to the dell nor am I bringing any cheese!

October 29 2007 at 8:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jmalcolm

We better get in there, the weekly meeting of Women Who Hate to Role Play With Their Husbands Annonamous is about to get going.

October 28 2007 at 8:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bc

1) You say you stopped taking your anti-hallucinogenic medication when?

2) I said, "mustard plaster." No, you clearly said "mouseketeer."

3) So, you're a friend of Hurley's, are you?

October 27 2007 at 6:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
clgbutterfly

Meanwhile, another affair is revealed on Grey's...
"I'm sorry Mrs. Mouse...I couldn't resist those ears and he understands my Amish traditions."

October 27 2007 at 11:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brent McKee

A mouse woman. A doctor in a gingham bonnet. Unlikely partners, but together they fight Crime the only way they know how - successfully! Coming soon on ABC.

October 27 2007 at 4:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brandon

"You can trust me. I'm not going to turn into the big bad wolf."

October 27 2007 at 12:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael Moncur

When you need to tell a patient their ear surgery has gone terribly wrong, it's best to break the ice with a funny hat.

October 26 2007 at 11:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael Moncur

Stay tuned next week for a very special episode of "Little Mouse on the Prairie."

October 26 2007 at 11:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
smacksmackums

"I know my costume's not as good as yours, but that's no reason to talk to me like that. At least I put on some facepaint!"

October 26 2007 at 7:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply