September 30, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Oct 26th 2007 6:24PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Jonmark Pierce

I'll bet it wasn't as bad as the hip somebody sold Pat Boone.
WE

October 29 2007 at 9:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dustin

Jim Belushi once sold me a bad hip. I don't know where he got it, but it did nothing for my arthritis.

October 29 2007 at 3:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pat

Audience excellent random postings, keep up the good work! Also want to commend the brave stunt double who held the wild bird.

October 29 2007 at 12:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Matt

I'm allergic to cheese, therefore don't like it so much.

October 28 2007 at 11:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jason

I swear Dina Lohan is a total narcissist living off her daughter's popularity.

October 28 2007 at 6:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gig

It seems to me that Belushi's driver should know the condition of Belushi's car.

October 28 2007 at 12:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Whoa, that's cool as hell! I wasn't kidding about pioneering work in a new medium, either. Imagine being archived with Elvis, Einstein and Hitler's baby photo. I hope Brigitte watched the clip in the link...it might carry her through on those days when nothing seems to go right. Good on you for recognizing a keeper, Steven!
WE

October 28 2007 at 12:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steven

WE, there really is a Brigitte Dale classics vault.

I use a software agent that backs up my laptop. The agent encrypts and sends my laptop data to our 2 underground Data Bunkers. So when I elect to save a show to my laptop, it gets deposited on servers underground! When I'm not posing a "caveman", I'm responsible for forming relationships that fill the following underground vault with valuable Government and Commercial information assets:

October 27 2007 at 8:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Stephen
Better go for the Gore-Tex ULPA filters, seven 9's, at .13 microns and maximum filter face velocity. And electro-polished 316 stainless for the CDA instrument air.

After all, this is important, pioneering work in a new medium. Make that medium-rare.
WE

October 27 2007 at 7:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steven

Brigitte, please don’t feel pressure on my account.

Hey, I like what you did with the pressure... You’re the World’s Best. Today's vlog clearly made it into the classics vault*! “Christmas” DID happen though not the way I thought it would… I felt some type of momentary transcendence when mentioned in the little screen on my PC. Sweet! Thanks for confirmation on my existence!

* Today’s vlog will be safeguarded in our underground Data Bunker. To facilitate the longevity of the media the data of the vlog resides on - a HEPA filtered, climate-controlled vault chamber, clean agent fire suppression system, 24-hour armed security, duplication of tape in our Denmark Data Bunker, etc…

There exists no permanence. This is the closest thing to it.

October 27 2007 at 4:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply