August 30, 2014

Insanely hard Heroes quiz

by Paul Goebel, posted Oct 29th 2007 2:06PM

Masi OkaHeroes fans should try and pass the Heroes quiz over at AOL Television.

The quiz is designed to test the most hardcore fans of the series, with detailed questions about Nathan's campaign, Sylar's watch and Hiro's travels through time.

I took the quiz twice and could only manage to get four answers correct. Now, in my defense, many of the questions were looking for an exact number, which I think is unfair, but true fans of the series should be able to do much better.

The questions also are all about last season's events which is probably not such a great idea. It really points out the difference in quality compared to the current lackluster storylines.

Here's a question for the next quiz...
Q: Who was interested in Peter's relationship with the Irish girl?
A: No one.

EmJ

Wha? It wasn't that hard. i got 12/12.
The only one i struggled on was Nathan's kids names.
I'm the fist to admit im obessed though.

January 08 2008 at 5:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
James

12 out of 12 oh yes, wat a little heroes geek i am loool

December 02 2007 at 2:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Emiko

11/12. I can't believe I chose Seattle instead of Raleigh.

October 30 2007 at 1:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Phish

3/12, and i've watched every single episode. hmmm

October 30 2007 at 12:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John Stewart

11/12

That wasn't that hard, the only one I didn't know was the address of Issac's loft in NY.

October 30 2007 at 12:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ctunightfall

Fellow 9/12'ers, I too got 75% right. Some were luck, but others were from rewatching the box set with some friends. Will there be zombies in the future of Heroes?

October 29 2007 at 11:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amanda

11/12 I don't know if I should be proud or scared because I really didn't have to think about most of these.

October 29 2007 at 11:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Matt W

9/12
@jeff stiefer - The time one wasn't that hard because the name of an episode was Seven Minutes to Midnight - 11:53.

October 29 2007 at 10:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Shweta

7/12

Also, my love for Ando is restored after finding out his screenname.

October 29 2007 at 9:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

7 out of 12. Wow I expected to do worst. Go me!

October 29 2007 at 8:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply