July 25, 2014

Hulk Hogan's son arrested

by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 7th 2007 2:39PM

Nick BolleaThis isn't because of a new incident, it's for an old one. Nick Bollea, the 17 year-old son of wrestler/reality show star Hulk Hogan, turned himself in to Florida police earlier today and charged with reckless driving.

The accident Bollea was arrested for occurred on August 26. Bollea was racing his Toyota Supra against a Dodge Viper when he lost control and crashed into a palm tree. The family says that Bollea wasn't speeding, though I don't know what their explanation for the accident would be other than "we are confident that the evidence will demonstrate that this was an accident." Bollea was also charged with having tinted windows and having a blood alcohol level of .02 or higher.

Bollea's friend, Nick Graziano, was in the passenger seat, and was critically injured. He remains in a coma.

T

Good job Bob! The hell with the negative comments. Hopefully next time Nick Bollea crashes, he runs over your critics as well!

November 08 2007 at 8:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cincinnati Mike

Hate to add to the pile-on, but the dude in the coma is named John Graziano, not Nick.

Other than that, I don't have a problem with a little--I stress little--bit of celebrity legal news, if the resulting hits help you guys pay the bills. Same goes for the debate they're having at Cinematical, i.e., does a Winona Ryder nude scene count as news?

November 07 2007 at 9:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
A Viewer

Bill is right.
How about you proofread your writing, Bob?

First paragraph: add "was" between "and" and "charged"
Second paragraph: change "blood alcohol leave" to "blood alcohol level"
Third paragraph: Delete the comma after "seat"

November 07 2007 at 8:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill

Whoa, somebody needs to proofread this shizz. Each paragraph has an error.

November 07 2007 at 6:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

Ah, I didn't know they had a show. But I expect better from Bob, who along with Isabelle, is my favorite blogger here. This isn't TMZ :)

November 07 2007 at 4:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CaptainAmericaHatesHippies

Bob's going to tell you that since the Hulkster and family have a reality show on, I think, VH1 that it's relevant. I suppose it is, but I would disagree with this being a newsworthy story. More of a "does anybody besides the parties involved really care?" situation.

November 07 2007 at 4:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

Bob, mon ami, this is a blog about TV shows and the biz, not about celebrities breaking the law. Please don't blog about stuff like this. We really don't care.

November 07 2007 at 3:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply