September 22, 2014

Lindsay Lohan on Ugly Betty? Stranger things have happened

by Richard Keller, posted Nov 7th 2007 2:24PM

Lindsay, meet Betty. Possibly.So, the redemption tour of former teenage star turned uncontrollable addict Lindsay Lohan begins on network television, does it? According to an article in The New York Observer that may certainly be the case. And, I guess there's no better place to get back in the public's good graces then on a high-profile show like Ugly Betty.

According to unidentified sources on the set of Betty, Lohan's people are in serious talks to have her appear in a three-episode arc. She would portray the assistant manager of the fast food restaurant where Betty's father currently works. Our darling Betty would take pity on the hapless manager, who would be a former high school beauty queen who has hit hard times, and get her a job at Mode.

Lohan's representatives have yet to respond to these rumors. Perhaps they are waiting until the WGA Strike comes to an end. Or, maybe it's just a bunch of B.S. to drum up publicity for Lohan, who has been hiding in the shadows as of late.

yahrah

is it true guyz that part of lindsay lohan recovery from drugs is sex? beacause i read this http://pretty-young-girls.blogspot.com/2007/12/sex-is-part-of-lindsay-lohan-recovery.html

January 15 2008 at 6:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Shuki

I hope that lindsey is realy commited to stayin clean or else it is just a wast of talent on a pretty girl like her.(when she isnt drunk!)

November 13 2007 at 10:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lala

I hate Lindsey Lohan just as much as the next person. but i agree with julzybear. This might be the new Lindsey, all cleaned up and done with rehab. This might be her big come back.

November 13 2007 at 7:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marie

Ahh! No! Lindsay Lohan is wrong for this show. This show is really good, but not with her in it. I'm not saying she is a bad actress or I dislike her, it's just that she is not good for the part. Hopefully she will not get the part.

November 13 2007 at 6:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
julzybear

I think it would be great for Lindsay to get on the show. I think you people are being too hard on her. People are way judgmental now days. I mean really, I know that she had hit rock bottom. A lot of people have done that and they have picked themselves up after it, just like she is trying to do. Look at Drew Barrymore. She was in and out of rehab, and now she's doing fine. I hope Lindsay proves all of you wrong.

November 13 2007 at 3:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Doe

I am a great fan of "UGLY BETTY" ...if Lohan becomes a member of that cast......they will lose a fan.......There are enough "losers" on that show...but at least they are "acting"

November 13 2007 at 9:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave

Betty's father does not currently work at a fast food resturant.... So if he is going to be doing that, then this is a spoiler and should be properly marked. >:(

November 08 2007 at 8:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Vito The TiVo

It sounds suspicious. Everyone expects this strike to drag out for 6-9 months to possibly a year...

November 07 2007 at 3:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kenji Meadu

Worked for Robert Downey Jr. on Ally McBeal… except, y’know …. [unnecessary insult about Robert Downey having talent and Lohan totally lacking it]

November 07 2007 at 3:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply