April 24, 2014

Thankful for television

by Kristin Sample, posted Nov 12th 2007 10:20AM
The weather is getting colder. The leaves are changing colors. Well, if you live in California like me, neither of those things are happening. But Thanksgiving is coming soon. So, it's time to eat turkey, take naps and play touch football out in the brisk autumn air. And, it's time to think about what you're thankful for...on television, that is.

AOL TV wants to know what readers are thankful for on television or, I guess, pertaining to television. Any shows you are loving this fall? Any actors or actresses you're grateful to see on TV each week? Leave your comments here and AOL TV will read them and highlight a few the week of Thanksgiving.

Also, watch for TV Squad's own Thanksgiving posts. Our bloggers are working on posts about what they are thankful for on television, in the television industry, about television, etc. Some of them may even be highlighted along with yours.

Happy Thanksgiving!

cherry2pa@aol.com

I AM THANKFUL FOR GREYS ANATOMY. ITS THE BEST SHOW ON AND PRIVATE PRACTICE AND DANCING WITH THE STARS! AND DESPRATE HOUSEWIFES,THESE ARE THE FUNNIEST AND MOST ENTERTAINING SHOWS SO FAR, THE YOU THE PRODUCERS!!!

November 21 2007 at 12:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
corinne

im thankful for grey's anatomy because mcdreamy has gotten mcdreamier! i'm also thankful for private practice because im rooting for addy and pete 2 work things out! dirty sexy money is also another show im thankful for because it's different.

November 20 2007 at 11:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Casey

I am thankful for:

~Grey's Anatomy (Most Important)
~E.R. (JOHN STAMOS!!!)
~Private Practice
~Desprate Housewives

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 20 2007 at 11:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amy

Greys anatomy, Desperate housewives, Scrubs, and Private Practice!

November 20 2007 at 10:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lindsay

I am thankful for, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, House, Desperate house wives, Extreme makeover home edition, & Samantha Who, but im mad that veronica mars got cancled, and the OC!

November 20 2007 at 10:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dreamingcleo

I'm thankful for The Office (best written and funniest show on television) ....I'm so excited about October Road coming back on!! Wooo Hoooo!! House, Amazing Race and Prison Break are "must sees" in my house. I agree with the woman about The Bachelor. What a waste of time!! I'm so glad I only watched last night. But was exhausted after him now picking last night......couldn't imagine if I watched the whole season. I also agree that Everwood should never have went off. The WB has a great new show on Sunday nights called Life is Wild. Very good family show!! Gotta watch house! Tootaloo!!

November 20 2007 at 8:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dreamingcleo

Giving thanks for The Office (funniest show on television!), Prison Break, Amazing Race and my favorite new show is coming back on Thanksgiving Evening.....October Road!!! I can't wait.......oh and the CW has a new show Sunday nights called Life Is Wild......that's really good as well.

November 20 2007 at 8:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Richard

I'm thankful for The Office, most of all! Chuck is pretty funny, too.

November 20 2007 at 8:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Melissa

I'm most thankful that Friends ever aired, that's still my favorite. And also Will and Grace. The shows on now that I'm thankful for are Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Samantha Who, Private Practice, Dirt, and Ellen !! And what I'm not thankful for is the Bachelor because that idiot Brad didn't choose either girl. Waste of time in my life watching that show every week. Who saw that and agrees with me?

November 20 2007 at 7:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kolex23

I'm thankful for thats what she said.

November 20 2007 at 7:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply