October 2, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Nov 16th 2007 4:41PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog: I apologize for the bad sound quality; I'm live from a golf cart. Have a great weekend!
  • CBS says they aren't out to get Dan Rather.
  • Please watch out for trucks. Don't be like Dr. Phil, who just got hit by one.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Bill

She was the female Ze Frank and her style was a complete rip off of that. Nice that she's capitalized on it, but I could never much stand to watch it.

February 13 2008 at 8:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

May I present Danny, Sir Galahad
Whose strength is the strength of ten, for he is pure...
WE

November 19 2007 at 1:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Danny

lol at all the stalkers!

November 19 2007 at 12:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lon

So Brig is going Hollywood. Welcome to the Golden State, Darling. Got yourself some Lotus Land interest, huh?

If you haven't yet seen it, rent "Swimming With The Sharks." Kevin Spacey is superb, and though the ending is over the top, the movie is an accurate portrayal of how disgusting "the business" is. It's a good primer for the uninitiated. Also, you might read Julia Phillip's "You'll Never Eat Lunch In This Town Again" and Dawn Steel's "They Can Kill You, But They Can't Eat You." Excellent material from the female perspective.

To those concerned about the girl "crossing" the line. Get real. She does what appears to be spontaneous commentary, i.e., a reality show. (Sorry Darling, I know the comparison probably stings, but your vlog fits the genre.) So leave off with the mutterings. If you're that concerned, get your butt off the couch and hit the picket line.

November 18 2007 at 3:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Go-Kart

@ Gina, Tom

Hey guys, don't I get any credit for spotting the water tower first?

And also mentioning the tower's notorious Warner siblings?*

And also identifying the WB backlot with complete certitude?

And also... never mind... I'm so unappreciated and overlooked .... :(

- Gocart -

___________________

* Dot, Wakko, and Yakko from Animaniacs who regularly reside (and escape) from the tower

November 17 2007 at 7:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tom

@Gina - Wow...How did I miss that...Good Catch.

This time I'm the dumbass...

(I'm calling everyone dumbass now, I don't know why but I just can't stop myself)

November 17 2007 at 4:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
malren

OK, the boob angle was just gratuitous. And welcomed.

November 17 2007 at 2:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John

Hmmm ... on the WB lot in Burbank, eh? I love that lot. And the most fun you'll have on a movie set is driving a golf cart around. Does this mean Brigitte is going Hollywood? Don't do it Brigitte! It will corrupt you and ruin everything sweet and mid-Western (is Nebraska the mid-West?) and pure about you! I hope you got to eat at Bob's Big Boy while you were there!

November 17 2007 at 12:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sean jackson

Wow! She's gettin' closer!! Brigitte make sure you explore more of our lovely state while your here...hopfully more than the smoggy, conjested areas...but have fun either way! Good luck on your mission!! (what ever it may be)! p.s watch out for trucks also.

November 17 2007 at 5:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GoodRest

Great Super Random Friday the 16th. You probably got bored with crunching leaves under your feet. Came for the palm fronds & sunshine. Winter jacket to tank top. We all know Brig walks on water.

November 17 2007 at 4:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply