The seven hottest reality TV stars
Their list over at AOL inspired me to create my own list--this time of Reality TV stars. Be sure to write who you would add to either AOL TV's list or my own list in the comments.
Gallery: Hot Reality TV Stars
7. Jennifer Johnson: Okay, so I know Jen is the most annoying person to ever grace the Big Brother game but hey, she's hot. She played the more voluptuous, more brunette foil to the scrawny, fabulously trashy Danielle on Big Brother 8. If she hadn't acted like a complete moron, she might have went a lot further in the game.
6. CT (a.k.a. Chris Tamburello): CT first came on the scene a few years ago on MTV's Real World: Paris. Now, usually I find any heavy American regional accent grating, but CT's Boston accent only adds to his hotness. Oh, and his nicely formed bod also adds to his hotness. Thankfully, we all still get to gaze at CT's physique as he competes on the Real World / Road Rules Challenge shows.
5. Kaysar Ridha: While Kaysar has made some of the stupidest moves in the Big Brother house, he still remains one of the most popular players to ever be on the show. He was even voted back into the house by fans. Some might say that Kaysar is a likeable, intelligent guy and they would be correct. But, in the campaign to get back into the BB house and then onto Big Brother All-Stars, it sure didn't hurt to be devilishly good-looking.
4. Stephenie LaGrossa: Stephenie was a contestant on both Survivor: Palua and Survivor: Guatemala. She has been called one of the fittest people to ever play Survivor (well, at least by her own website that is). She is pretty in shape though. Oh, and that's not a typo on her name. I wonder if she pronounces it "Steven-ee" since that what the spelling would indicate. Regardless of the spelling of her first name, she looks pretty good in a Survivor bandana.
3. Janelle Pierzina: Known as the "Buxom Blonde" to Big Brother fans, this girl has made many appearances on the show. Can you really blame CBS for wanting to bring her back? She was on Big Brother 6, then Big Brother All-Stars, and then made a guest appearance this past summer's Big Brohter 8. Since Big Brother is probably the peak of Janelle's career, I suspect she'll be back in some capacity next summer. But let's get serious, I really like her because she is not a twig like most women on TV. She is sexy without being emaciated.
2. Yul Kwon: We met Yul on Survivor: Cook Islands, where he led his tribe, dominated in competitions, and looked studly in his swimming trunks. Tall, nicely formed bod, great smile--what else could one ask for? Maybe a Law degree from Yale University? That's right, even his brain is hot.
1. Chris Daughtry: What an upset when this guy was voted off Idol? I didn't even follow the show at the time and I remember people at work were ready to take up arms when Chris got the boot. I can see why. Not only does Chris have an amazing singing voice and stage presence, he isn't hard on the eyes either. He also has the most interesting and ever-changing facial hair I have ever seen. I wonder if he has that professionally sculpted?