October 31, 2014

Kyle XY's January return

by Isabelle Carreau, posted Nov 21st 2007 2:39PM
Kyle XYKyle XY fans rejoice! TV Guide reports that our favorite super-teen with no belly button returns to the small screen on January 14 in its regular timeslot. That is when we'll learn if Jessi survived her fall (although if you can't wait until then, keep reading).

And we have another reason to be celebrate, the cast and crew had time to complete the 10 remaining episodes of Season 2 before the writers' strike started.

Spoilers ahead!

TV Guide reports that when the show resumes, Kyle will tell the Tragers the truth about his origins. Together, they will try to take down Madacorp and its leader: Ballantine. Per spoilers we've released in our Spoilers Anonymous features, we also know that we will learn more about Brian's and Adam's past. I can also confirm that all series regulars return (aka Jessi is not dead and if Amanda did go to NYC she will come back very soon) and that Lori will take interest in Stephen's new T.A. (yep, looks like he'll start teaching).

manpan

I am trying to find the spoilers in the Spoilers Anonymous pages for Kyle XY. I clicked the link in this article to go to Spoilers Anonymous and there is no mention of Kyle XY on the main page -- I know they don't give out spoilers there but they link to pages containing them. I can't find any mention of Kyle XY on that page though and I have tried searching the page. It says its there when I use the find command in my browser to search content on the page by keyword but won't notify me where the selection is.

Any help would be great.

December 01 2007 at 2:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to manpan's comment
Isabelle Carreau

Hello!

Last time I released spoilers for the upcoming episodes of Kyle XY, it's around July and August. So you have to go to the Spoilers Anonymous page and then click "next" at the bottom of the page to go to the older editions of that feature.

Look for more spoilers in January editions of SA.

December 01 2007 at 4:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Will

Woohoo! I'm glad that it's coming back, but it looks like there will be yet another show to watch on Monday nights. The strike may make it a non issue.

November 26 2007 at 4:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Isabelle Carreau

The latest reports claim that "Greek" will be back around March. The network hasn't made an official announcement on when it would return. Maybe they are trying to spread their original (and new) programming throughout the winter to have people coming back every week to the network.

November 21 2007 at 3:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Oreo

YAY!

Does this mean the rumour of Greek returning in April is gone? They make a good pair together.

November 21 2007 at 3:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply