November 23, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Nov 21st 2007 5:30PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:

Being Thankful.

The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

henry

Thankful for being late, and Hooray Beer! (but not that kind).

November 23 2007 at 10:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dave the canuck

I'm glad I discovered Bridgette and thankful (Canadians can be thankful too) that you can provide a little 2 minute respite in my day.

Bridgette, how do you make your video blog? Do you use a mac and fancy software?

November 23 2007 at 1:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Go-Kart

What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus?
- Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving.

How can you make a turkey float?
- You need 2 scoops of ice cream, some root beer, and a turkey.

Top Sign You've Eaten Too Much at Thanksgiving Dinner:
- You're sweatin' gravy.
~David Letterman

That's all . . . thankfully!

November 22 2007 at 2:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thad C

Thanks for the smiles, and for turning me on to Jose Gonzales music....Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone...

November 22 2007 at 2:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

I am thankful for corn on the cob, Sailor fountain pens with music nibs, spitless stamps, Billy Joe Shaver, Tobasco sauce, the LA County Coroner's Office Gift Shop, really dark purple...I could go on and on.
Thanks, Dad.
WE

November 22 2007 at 1:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

I'm thankful that I get Thanksgiving Friday off (sorry Brigitte... but who works on Thanksgiving Friday unless they're wearing the uniform of essential personnel?)

I'd be even MORE thankful if Brigitte would puree Penrod already. His underbelly must be turning to mush right now ANYway. I mean, I know she wants to count off the days of the writer's stike and everything, but...

Hey Brigitte, speaking of being on strike... Where's Patrick? Did he go on strike, too?

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Gobble, gobble!

November 21 2007 at 9:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Matt

I am thankful I live in Canada and yet have not seen my first snow yet it seems Nebraska has.

November 21 2007 at 7:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

I'm thankful for waffle fries and TV Squad Daily with Brigitte.

November 21 2007 at 7:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sean jackson

I am thankfull for being born in California....like it or not we are the relative center of the universe....all the best music, style, entertainment (besides Brigitte), weather and location. At least 75% of Brigittes story content originates here or about people who live or work here...so there. I am also thankfull for soft and warm gray sweaters keeping lovely creatures from getting cold in the snow. And yes we get snow here in Ca. but its right where we want it....in the mountains where it belongs..like sand at the beach or smog in L.A everything naturaly has it's place..............Ahhhh Perfect. Btw we used the term Californication here way before the Peppers made it mainstream and all the definitions I've heard are incorrect. Brigitte... if you come back and really want to know what it means I can show you!!! Everybody enjoy the only really original American holiday..ya know sharing food and ideas with freinds and family soon to be conquered natives!! Lots of Love! Sean

November 21 2007 at 7:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ben

I am thankful for the 4 day weekend.
Sidebummer is that i won't have time to relax... Dammit! Now you've got me saying it.

November 21 2007 at 7:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply