October 2, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Dec 7th 2007 5:22PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

HineyWipe

(sorry if this is a repost)

Hope Brigitte is ok. Read there's been a nasty ice storm in the midwest and alot of folks without power. Be Safe Girl!

December 10 2007 at 6:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steven

Interesting... 55 comments on October 16th... Compared to...

December 09 2007 at 2:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Will

Okay, so only until Monday you will be Brigitte for TV Squad daily.. what happens monday?

The Bumble stumbles through penrods back door and the horror if drives you to change your name to Sally Sleutherton? Hmmm...

December 08 2007 at 9:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CABANA

PS...

Don't feel bad... I have a cold, too! (How dumb is that? A Bumble with a cold!)

December 07 2007 at 11:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CABANA

Brigitte - -

Thanks for inviting me over to do your Hitchcock Thriller intro!

December 07 2007 at 11:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

It hasn't been said enough: "Best intro ever"

There are four light switches in my apartment that don't turn anything on.

December 07 2007 at 11:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gill Garcia

Totally awesome intro Brigitte!!!! I was thinking about "The Fog" but it turned into something else and I had a good laugh!

My blue squishy pillow has a hole in it.

December 07 2007 at 10:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Not to be judgmental, but you think Barbara Walters is "sick of it"? Imagine how the damned celebrities feel.

That photo of her with the little-girl pigtails and the plunging neckline is a maggot-gagger if I ever saw one. Were we spared sight of a miniskirt and Mary Janes on this old warhorse? Ick. There are things to be said in favor of Youth in Asia.

Penrod is a true stoic, a hero of sorts. And vegetarians (not Brigitte, obviously) EAT these helpless creatures, who can't even get away! That's so sad.
WE

December 07 2007 at 8:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Go-Kart

Miss Dale has a touch of the Hitchcock about her.

"The Iceman Cometh*..."

Poor Penrod must be freezing his rind off, though.

______________________

* I know it has nothing to do with horror nor cold environments. I'm just making a cinematic pun.

December 07 2007 at 7:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steven

Super Random Comment:

"My BlackBerry is white".

Nikki – You’re right about this being the best intro… I just finished comparing it to the Super Random Friday intro from October 16th (the one with airplane time and the killer beat) and Bumble put today over the top!

Brigitte – I’m recommending “Airborne Nighttime” (hot apple cider flavor) for your cold. You’ve got to take this herbal remedy early on though… You’re gonna need your strength to fight the copyright infringement law suit from Lucas Films. In your intro, you totally ripped off “The Empire Strikes Back” scenes shot on the ice planet Hoth.

Back to my blackberry white tea kick…

December 07 2007 at 6:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Steven's comment
Go-Kart

@ Stormnform née Steven,

Your SW Ep V reference got me to play with my LEGO® snowspeeder just now.* Even pulled up the appropriate selection** from the soundtrack.

But you know, those particular TESB scenes that you refer to were shot in Finse, Norway. Not Hoth.***

Personally, I'd love to check out the planet Hoth. It is, however, a bit of a stretch to get there - way the heck out in the Anoat Cluster, in the Greater Javin of the Outer Rim Territories.

Back to my Darjeeling**** . . .

_________________________

* I'm such a geek, I know.
** Track 5: The Battle of Hoth
*** And now, I'll just go ahead and pull the stick out of my ---.
**** Clearly, my tea life is not as exciting as yours.

December 07 2007 at 7:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Your BlackBerry brews tea? Man, I gotta get me one of those!
WE