December 20, 2014

No TV Squad Daily today

by Brigitte Dale, posted Dec 10th 2007 2:15PM
Hi, Brigitte here, and there will be no TV Squad Daily today. My Friday cold turned into me losing my voice last night, which makes it kind of hard to do a video. So, I'm drinking lots of hot tea and I should be back tomorrow (broadcasting from the huge winter storm that's on its way here at the moment!) See you then.

Dustin

TV Squad sickly :( I feel ya, Brigitte. I'm currently eating soup for the first time in years, trying to get rid of this throat thing I have.

December 12 2007 at 1:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Troy McClure

Hopefully Brigitte wasn't destroyed in the storm, she is kinda late today.

December 11 2007 at 6:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Pills don't work, chicken soup...let's not go there at all!

My recommendation is to do the same thing you do when you're broke: drink lots of water and walk real slow.
WE

December 11 2007 at 10:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
henry

In this case I think the cupcake is a lie.......though the cake is as well.

December 11 2007 at 3:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam

The cake is a lie. -Portal

December 11 2007 at 1:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jason Anderson

You don't need a voice, Brigette. You could just hold up cue cards for all we care. Get well soon.

December 10 2007 at 11:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Brigitte - -

Don't go gettin' as sick as Patrick!

Be well!

December 10 2007 at 11:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CABANA

Brigitte - -

Get well soon!

My two recommendations:

1. Two chicken bullion cubes in a hot mug of water; mix.

2. Grandma's Old Recipe: 1 part lemon juice, 1 part honey, 1 part hooch; mix; warm.

December 10 2007 at 11:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thad C

Feel better soon, lass....

December 10 2007 at 11:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sarah moon

i never leave comments but i am a little drunk off of prosecco, and went to watch my favorite sassy girl and your not there... so get better soon so i can pour you a glass.

December 10 2007 at 9:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply