November 28, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Dec 11th 2007 7:05PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily: What I missed while I was out sick.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Pete

I'm new to TWSD but have gone through much of the old stuff. I have to agree with the other guy's comments that your voice is still "cute" when sick (at least this time). You wrinkled and "pouted" your lips which give you that "little girlish" look and sound which is very appealing. Not that I don't like the seeing "maturing" you, but the little girl side of you seems to have more "spark" and energy and, yes, cuteness, and variation in your voice (even when sick).

December 17 2007 at 9:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Christopher Dack

I like the new word you coined: "shheaahh, let's do that, yeah." Hope that I'm spelling that correctly. If they added w00t to the dictionary, I think this should be top candidate for next year

December 13 2007 at 11:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thad C

So.....Paris Hilton and an Oompa Loompa walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them, and says" Hey, where'd ya get the freak?".. The Oompa loompa says, " Hollywood, there all over the place out there".......

December 12 2007 at 4:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TK101

If Miss B. being sick means we get entirely adorable video of her drinking tea/coffee while wearing a bathrobe-y outfit and squeaking her way through her normal brand of wonderful wit, then I say be sick all you like!

In all seriousness, I hope you feel better soon! Today's episode was a fun one!

TK

December 12 2007 at 10:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HineyWipe

W??? Here I thought B. was like, caught up in that nasty ice storm, with power out to millions. And instead, she is just sick with a cold.

Tea. Honey. Chicken soup. Rest. B vitamins (too late for the echinacea). Simmer back on the TV squad creativity (brain hurt).

Feel better. Thanks for anything.

December 12 2007 at 10:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thad C

Paris only helped the Oompa's to lull them into a false sense of security....then she took them home and put them into her juicer....

sorry best I could do...

December 12 2007 at 4:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jon

You are simply lovely. Get better soon.

December 12 2007 at 3:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dustin

Wow I totally wanted to write something clever and all I could think of was "Perez Hilton."

My brain is in that half-way back annoying stage.

December 12 2007 at 1:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Argus

ALSO:

Paris likes stubby orange things? Looks like Penrod is going to be getting some lovin' soon... Hilton Style.

December 12 2007 at 1:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lincoln

Brigitte, I love your voice, even halfway back. ;-)

December 12 2007 at 1:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply