April 16, 2014

Journeyman really over?

by Isabelle Carreau, posted Dec 12th 2007 7:01AM
JourneymanKristin from E! Online reports that sources revealed that Journeyman is officially done. That news won't surprise many fans because the cancellation ax has been hovering over the show for a few weeks now. We were first made aware of the possibility that Dan Vasser's travels through time would probably come to a premature stop about two weeks ago.

Kristin also reports that it's unknown if the final two episodes will air or not! As a fan of the show, NBC better air those episodes as they are supposed to give fans many answers to a point that episode 13 could serve somewhat as a series finale. Anyway, what else can NBC schedule besides reruns if they don't air those two episodes? Why not air episodes they paid for and reward loyal viewers at the same time!

I checked both the show's site and the NBC press site and episodes 12 and 13 are still listed for next week. So let's keep our fingers crossed that we get to see those two episodes! Is it wishful thinking if I dream that NBC gives the show another chance? If the strike lasts too long to have a pilot season, who knows?

Warren

I am going to be seriously pissed off if journeyman doesnt get a season 2. I am the type of person that doesn't watch many tv shows...but this one caught my eye. I love it! Journeyman is one of the best tv series I have seen. This t.v show better get a season two or by god I will never stop writing them until it does. This show has caught viewers eye's, such as mine, why would they wanna cancel when they attract new viewers...It only means higher ratings for them. I am praying journeyman gets its chance.

January 25 2008 at 8:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brandon

Extremely Disappointed in NBC!

Is it me, or do the networks truly not care about people’s opinions? Journeyman was an awesome show that deserves another season, and a better time slot!
I don’t believe the network ever gave Journeyman a far shot of becoming one of the best ever TV series ever.
Is it possible to make a difference? Or will our shouts of unfairness go unanswered? Has a show ever come back after being canceled because of people being so disgusted at a T.V network?
All I can say is that I will probably watch less T.V because of this which results in less viewers watching the NBC.
Shame on you NBC!!!!!

January 25 2008 at 12:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JIM

I agree with every comment made so far , except for the few that admitted to never watching the show. If ya haven't watched it then why are ya posting here anyway. NBC just needs to hear the cries of the population that has some intelligence and enjoys a great show , like Journeyman , that actually requires some thought of from the viewer. Unlike the brain numbing reality shows !

January 03 2008 at 7:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ANDY

I HARDLY WATCH ANY TV SHOWS, WITH ALL THE STUPID REALITY SHOWS, AND STAR SEARCHES, AND WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, THERE ALL BULL.
I WANT TO WATCH HULK HOGANS FAMILY, YEAH RIGHT! WHAT'S THAT OTHER STUPID ONE? OH GENE SIMONS GETS A NEW FACE, STOP!
THEY FINALLY COME OUT WITH A GOOD FAMILY SHOW, THAT I ACTUALLY ENJOY WATCHING! AND THEY BUMP IT OFF! I THINK THAT THEY OUGHT TO RECONSIDER, JOURNEYMAN WAS A GOOD SHOW. PUT IT BACK ON!!!

December 26 2007 at 8:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ruben

I just spent the last hour searching the internet trying to find out if Journeyman was being cancelled or just taken off the air until the stupid writers strike is over. Looks like it's being cancelled............I can't believe it!!! I love the show!!! I haven't watched a weekly series in years and I get hooked on one and it gets cancelled. Thanks for nothing NBC, I think I'll just go back to watching classic ESPN. At least I know they won't be cancelled. NBC you are making a terrible mistake to cancel Journeyman.

December 20 2007 at 12:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

Thank you NBC for getting me off the couch. I spent my Monday evenings watching Chuck and Heroes while waiting for Journeyman to start. I feared I was turning into a couch potato so thank you NBC for cancelling this show and giving us all that reality crap you think we want. Did you ever think that maybe the rating boxes should be taken out of the trailer parks? My tv is now and will stay in the sleep mode.

December 20 2007 at 12:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

Clashing choirs? Fueding beauty pageant contestants? Ballroom dancing? Deal or no deal? Is this all that future tv will have to offer? If they continue to cancel interesting shows like Journeyman and instead give us what they think we want, then I say NO DEAL. Hire someone to pick and choose your shows with a better idea of intelligent entertainment.

December 20 2007 at 12:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
davidinmanhattan

I just finished watching this week's Journeyman episode (DVR'd). Then I happen to see this. Disgusting. In what other business could you spend so much money and make so many "mistakes"? Maybe Journeyman, and other quality shows are NOT mistakes. Maybe they need some support and a little time. It was good enough to run when you bought it, NBC. And maybe if they promoted it as much as they're promoting crap like "Clash of the Choirs", they'd have more viewers. I saw that stupid "Clash of the Choirs" insert at the bottom of my screen more than I saw the lead characters in Journeyman.

NBC: bite me.

December 15 2007 at 12:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Melissa Hardy

I am so Mad its not Funny , NBC you are so mean why would you do this . Hello , Journeyman is a Hit show and you guys don't even see that give me a brack !!! What is so wrong with this picture ? Maybe you guys don't see , how much we like or love this show . This Sucks you guys Suck NBC !!! Why not just give the show to some other Network like Sci-Fi or Fox !!!

December 14 2007 at 10:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Shawn

Look at how many people have commented on this and 98% say they like and watch the show. NBC WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. This is a great show and SHOULD NOT be canceled. GEEZ We're sick of this crap NBC.

December 13 2007 at 9:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply