August 30, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Dec 12th 2007 5:51PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Mike

If Janice Dickinson ever needs to lose five pounds all she'd have to do is chip her makeup off.

December 13 2007 at 12:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HineyWipe

Um, WhoTF is Birkhead and tell me why I should even care?

Brigitte, I do not like your hair. There, I said it.

Tyra Banks is a model. She is not fat in the sense we use a scale. She is fat to others in her class because she is no longer "a runway model" (waif-thin). Thus, she is fat.

Gary Coleman ... poor childhood TV star gone to the dregs. Since his other co-star OD'd, and others are gone, why attract unflattering attention with eBay. Oh wait, actors are people too? And they can go broke? Or make poor decisions? I see a reality show in the making here... "Failed Celebrity Auctions" (yes, that can mean BOTH failed celebs and their failed auctions)

*** Why is there always some comment here about Brigitte and some perverted desire involving nudity and/or whipped cream?

December 13 2007 at 9:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eric f

Hmm. the fat thing is so juvenile. It's not as if we should be surprised that the gossip world is dominated by a high school mentality, but those cover stories of JLH are pathetic. The writers are obviously just trying to make themselves feel better about their sad lives. I think it takes an especially pathetic person to write that kind of stuff. I'm embarrassed for them for what they have to do.

December 13 2007 at 9:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gill Garcia

Yea! Brigitte is feeling better! Good to hear that you are on the fast track to recovery Brigitte!

Indeed, as with the comment above, love the hair!

December 13 2007 at 8:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Marcus

Brigitte,
just wanted to let you know that you and your TV Squad Daily is the best thing I've found on the internet in a year. Keep up the great work.

December 13 2007 at 8:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian

Today's TV Squad Daily, while incredibly entertaining, was kind of a downer... Could you make tomorrow Happy News Thursday or something of the sort?

Oh yeah, I'm also glad to hear you're feeling better.

December 13 2007 at 1:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Daniel

So did you ever get a new chair?

December 13 2007 at 12:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Daniel's comment
Brigitte

Daniel: No, I haven't gotten a new chair yet. None of them seem quite right...

December 13 2007 at 11:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kell from Vancouver Washington

I loved how she said,"But he is totally not" and she said,"the topic is really tired"

I love how she says certain things.. I wish she were in Tv series.. Wouldn't it be awesome to see her on Heroes or grey's Anatomy ?

kell from Vancouver Washington

December 13 2007 at 12:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave

Here's my Christmas wish list:

Brigitte in a Reddi-Whip bikini

you owe me that at least ...

December 12 2007 at 9:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Argus

I remember when GC tried to become governor of California. And now he's selling his Gamecube. Seriously, who owns a Gamecube? Oh wow...

You know what though? Tyra Banks always talks about how she's proud to be curvy and have a fat black ass and all that, maybe she should actually get fat, that's what I'd like to see.

And Brigitte, Larry Birkhead is never fascinating, please to be replacing all future mentions of the words "Larry Birkhead" with "Penrod."

December 12 2007 at 8:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Argus's comment
Go-Kart

Hey now - there's no need to sully Penrod's good name by associating it with Larry Blockhead. Steadfast Penrod is our strike pumpkin pal and beloved by many, including Brigitte no less.

I agree that Larry Knucklehead is not at all fascinating, but I do find Penrod's Methuselean endurance evermore fascinating. ¿Qué no?

Speaking of fascinating... though Larry Dickhead was ultimately not included in Barbara's list, she saw fit to include Justin Timberlake, Victoria Beckham and Katherine Heigl. Really.

Last year, her pick for Most Fascinating Person of 2006 was Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. Oooh boy.

Personally, I find the curls at the end of Miss Dale's hair more fascinating than all of the aforementioned personalities combined.

Long live Penrod.