October 1, 2014

Fans react to AOL TV's list of the 50 Sexiest Women

by Kristin Sample, posted Dec 18th 2007 6:02PM
Kate Hudson As you probably have heard, AOL TV has been releasing their giant list of television's sexiest women for the past several weeks. Apparently, some readers were a little miffed that some of their favorite television actresses were NOT included. So, to assuage their hurt feelings, AOL TV has released a list of 20 hot fan picks. The list comes replete with great pictures (except for the heinous one of Maura Tierney--ouch) and comments from the fans themselves.

As I browsed through the list, I wondered myself why some of these women weren't included in the original fifty. Kate Walsh is gorgeous. Jane Seymour is an exquisite beauty. Plus she was just on Dancing with the Stars so I can't see how she wasn't fresh in everyone's minds. I remember almost every guy I knew had a crush on Nicole Eggert back when she was on Charles in Charge. But my favorite add-on to the list has got to be Betty Rubble. Hubba. Hubba.

ultradamno

I thought the picture of Tierney was gorgeous! By far the best of the lot, actually.

December 23 2007 at 1:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kevjohn

That don't look like Kate Hudson to me.

December 19 2007 at 11:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Galley

Leaving off Catherine Bell, Dana Delany, Lauren Graham, and Maura Tierney is inexcusable!

December 19 2007 at 9:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kary974

the best one is Maura Tierney!!!!
she's the most talented actress ever in tv!!
talented, hot and natural!!!!!

December 19 2007 at 4:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sitruc

TV's 50 Sexiest Women -- Ever

1. Pamela Anderson

For some reason I expected a 50 sexiest women of tv for 2007. I looked at the list and I wasn't that far off....

Normally an opinion can't be wrong, but Pamela Anderson cannot be #1 on that list.

December 19 2007 at 4:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Glenn

She looks a lot like Quagmire in that photo, not hot at all.

December 19 2007 at 4:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Re-becca

Ugh. Ugly people are cool too. :(

December 18 2007 at 11:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Borat

I recently started watching Grey's Anatomy and can't get over how gorgeous Kate Walsh looks in that show. The long legs, the gorgeous red hair, the voice...

December 18 2007 at 6:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply